Reviews for Forever hold your peace
Sophie chapter 4 . 6/21
Are you going to update? The story is great and I would really like to read about what happens next. Please update the series is not popular on this site so not many people favorite or follow the sorties/authors. Those who do really look forward to see when the stories are updated. So please update soon. It has been 3 years since your last update. Thanks.
Jenna chapter 4 . 4/4
Please update! The story is good and I canot wait for more. So please update.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Please update. The series does not that many fanfiction stories so people do not really check to begin with. Those who do love these stories check to see if they are updated if they have not followed the story and/or author. The longer people take to update the less people will read the story. Some may assume the author has stopped writing the story. I do not to be mean it is justthat this story is good and has such great potential that I would hate to see it become another story that many have given up on. Please update. What will happen with Sophie and Cal? Is there going to be a romance between her and Archer? Please update soon.
ILove Litetature chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Please update soon! I love your story. What is going to happen with Archer and Sophie? What about Alex? Please, it's been over 2 years since your last update! We are all anxious for the next chapter.
Hex hall fan 01 chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
When are you going to update? I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next. Will this be an Archer/Sophie fanfic? Please update soon!
Kalarella chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I really, really love this. I finished reading Hex Hall series and was dying for more, so this was a good fix. I really wish you had continued this, because I love Archer and Sophie and Jenna. I know it's been almost a year, but please continue this. It's one of the best written Hex Hall fics I've read yet. 3
BookNerd12k chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
What happens just curious what a cliffhanger
Aquaprincess3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is really really good like almost Rachel Hawkins herself good Please update soon!
ANXIOUS ANON chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
WHEN DOES THE NEXT CHAPTER COME OUT?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Is this meant to be book two? Because I thought they'd be hunting Archer down not allowing him to breeze back into school as though he wasn't a member of the eye. Besides which - Sophie thinks he's killed in book one and she still thinks he's cute? there is something seriously wrong with this girl.
Christina chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I love this fic! When is the next chapter coming out! :D
Alex chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
ASDFGHJKL;! YOUR BACK!
Alex chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
OMG! I have been waiting so long for the next xhapter! Can you altleast tell us wtf is gonna happen?!
hayden chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
hey it's been almost a year, wanna uppdate it please?
Mystery chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I thought this was great! I would really enjoy it if you wrote a story of Nick and Daisy though! Maybe their lives before and everything. Great writing though!