Reviews for Arse Over Kettle
Hahahaha!

I would like to high-five you for that ending! Yes Harry! What a smooth man

Thanks for writing
Fairydewdrop chapter 2 . 5/12
Apart from the fact we don't eat peanut butter and jelly together in Britain .This is a very well written story.
LilyLullaby chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Hi!
I love Harry and Ginny as a couple and I'm in the mood for some romance so I love this story!
There are just a few mistakes in the french insults :
It should be "cette pute", "Ce sont des conneries" and "Va te faire foutre, you and your bloody team"
If you're going to insult someone, let's do it right ! :)
Thanks for this story!
P.
Nova.8 chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Awww, this was great. From the first chapter. Loved the romace, the humour was funny, Effie was interesting for an OC and everything tied together very well.

I always enjoy reading Harry and Ginny's interaction with kids, especially Teddy and Molly's matchmaking is always a fun inbetween.

I love how you didn't make Ines an evil woman without a conscience but rather just a revengeful, foul one. Lol, but she was ok in the end.

I would have liked to read some of Harry's thoughts but you did give us some insight while Ginny say his expressions. The best was chapter nine when he went over to her flat after the ball and kissed her. Yes, you did write the kiss very well. You write very well, I especially enjoy when you describe things.

The Quidditch match in the end was nicely done and Harry's last words about Ginny making him the most talked about bloke ... Was just BRILLIANT! Wonderful work, well done!
nayin17 chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Super love it
mdauben chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
I was just rereading your story and had to say how much I loved it. I was so glad to see you didn't go for a whole, drawn out misunderstanding thing after Harry was "assaulted" at the ball. I also have to say Effie is probably one of my favorite OCs, ever!
Lokken.8 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
It was great fun to read this story! I am definitely going to check if you have done some similar ones. Cheers!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Fantastic
Ginnyanonymous chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Great fanfic
marinka chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Lovely piece of fanfiction, well done :)
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
one in a few good storys i loved it :)
KMH1 chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Thanks for the story and how well- written it is. :) I really liked Effie and her slang, you did a great job building up characters that were your own creation. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Thanks for sharing!
fatty73 chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
A great Fics, well written.
Emmafromkent chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
Ahah that was amazing :D
Mommy3 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Loooved it! Awesome take on how the two get back together after the war. The story had just about everything I could ask for, so thank you very much for sharing! :)