Reviews for Real Eyes
Jasmhne chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
That was great!
MangaMagic chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
Im gonna lie and say i lack in the imagination department, so i want you to makeup for it AND WRITE MORE FUCKING CHAPTERS! :3 ~derp...
MidoriPoet chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
Your story is awesome. I really loved it. I didn't want it to end.
Cdelancy chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
The Withered chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
Sasuke x Maya, fo sho. Have Kiba there for jealousy purposes. xD He doesn't deserve Maya, Sasuke does. I hope she becomes better friends with Hinata! I love it when stories have girl-girl friendships too, not just focused on romance. SHE STOOD UP TO HIASHI FUCK YEAH. You're hinting about Danzou, now I'm really worried... D:
The Withered chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
AWW Kiba's starstruck. But the Danzo thing in the beginning makes me nervous. D: Is he planning something? I like her raltionship with Team 7, a lot! I'm glad that Sasuke's getting along with them, too.
The Withered chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
It's so cool what she looks like now! Now there's potential for lovey-dovey romance between Maya and Sasuke and it won't be astronomically creepy. XD Will you post a picture?
The Withered chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
She... died? And Jugo was lugging her around? /shudder. WHERE IS SHE? D: It's okay that you made her seem realy important, cuz she IS!
The Withered chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
Haha I can't wait to read the next arc! Battle scenes are a bitch to write so I understand your pain. :P Nice job anyway. I liked the fact that Anko showed up! She's one of my favorite Naruto characters ever!
The Withered chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
I was so mad when Sui left but of course he couldn't stay away for long. :D I can't believe you made Karin like Sui. O_O oh well, I guess it makes sense because people bicker with the people they like and Karin's like for Sasuke is just because he's cool, like Sakura, which isn't realy love. Will Sakura realize it too or will it be a SasukeMayaSakura love triangle? D:Hope not...
The Withered chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Hahaha Karin and Sui are funny. I love the relationship between Sasuke and Maya! She's exactly the sort of person he needs!
The Withered chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Ahh I love her moment with Sui! And I'm glad Sasuke knows the reaaal truth now. :D
The Withered chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Wow... That was an intense chapter. Yeah hugging her was a little ooc but I can overlook it because he's a scared little boy on the inside and who can resist hugging a cute little girl like Maya? :) sorry for not reviewing lately, but to make up for it i'll review every chapter!
mikachan chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
Well, I've been confused on this two chapters now..:(
mikachan chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
Wow nice chaoter, I'm looking forward on Maya chan's new form. I had long update because I'm busy

Thanks for mentioning me on this chapter, and I'll always and like reading this story.