Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Salkri Kachemench chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! Fab :)
finaljoy chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Oh my gosh, I can't get enough of this story. The world you've created is very ominous, because it appears that dreamsharing doesn't even exist. Also, the wardens and caretakers don't seem to even care about the well being of the patients at all. I can't wait to find out the story behind it.

BUT OH MY GOSH ARIADNE. That's just awful, I have to wonder how the rest of the team will take it, if they ever find out. And I am very interested in the details of everyone's backstory, especially Eames'.

Wonderful job so far, can't wait to read the rest of the story.
DammitimmaD chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
Where did you go? At least tell me what happened to Arthur! PLEASE!
Golden Wizard chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
PLEASE update soon! I'm really looking forward to the rest of this! By the way, I don't find it at all offensive, and I personally love dark fanfics such as this, so KEEP WRITING!
Golden Wizard chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
This is a really great idea! I'm loving it so far! Can't wait to read the rest...
origamifoxes chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
I practically held my breath for the entirety of this chapter!

Please save Arthur and Ariadne, I love them so much! Keep it up :)
QueenOfTheEyesores chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
Oh my god please keep going it's SO good!

Happy Holidays :)
Faith chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait for more to see the after math!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
Oh this story always makes me sad, but in a good way. It shows how well of an author you are. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
Lazarus76 chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
Absolutely excellent. I like this fic, not just because of the subject matter, but because it is well researched and well written. Kudos!
Lionheart Rising chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
Love this whole thing. I understand what you're doing with the asylum, and I find it intriguing. Just please, please don't send any of them off the deep end. I don't know if I could handle an insane Eames, Cobb, Arthur or Ariadne.

On a separate note, I do love me some Arthur/Ariadne.

Update soon!

-Dryad Warrior Queen
cool-chick-rae chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
Uh oh I wonder if Arthur is beating up the guy who attacked Ariadne! I hope so! or maybe not if it means their escape plans are put on hold! Update soon!
Michael chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
Good idea Arthur. Next time you plan on getting your head broken, make the chaos part of hte plan.
Nobody297SRS chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
AHHH IT BETTER NOT BE ARTHUR ATTACKING THAT GUARD.

But great chapter, it really shows how, if they stay in there any longer, they'll really go mad.

Update soon!
Lazarus76 chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
Really good, can't wait for more!