Reviews for I Don't Want Her Near Me But She's So Deep Inside
Guest-ey chapter 1 . 2/28
Could you please update cause this story seems great, like REALLY great ! Please :(
pratz chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I'm pretty sure I have reviewed this before, and if it takes me another hundred reviews more to tell you how much my interest is peaked. I invest in your upset Rachel. I invest in your broken and scared Quinn. I invest in these two goddamn messed up people in love with each other so much they let it mess them up. I'm not sure if you're still writing, or if you have totally abandoned this story, but I'd like you to know that my investment is still there. All it takes is just your writing to make my investment fruitful. I wish you the best luck, fellow writer!
QuinnFann chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow, not sure how I never saw this before but, you gotta update!
aquarius127 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh wow, I don't know how I never stumbled across this before but I'm so glad that I did. This looks incredibly interesting and I hope that you update it soon and let it not be abandonded. I wonder what Quinn said that has Rachel so broken and angry and possibly doing drugs.

Looking forward to what's next!
stingslikeabee chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I know this is old but omg please tell me there's more of this? I just love the angst and drama of it all! Just how ma Rachel is and ugh love it. You need to write more angsty stories like these. Absolutely brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Omg please finish this. This is so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
dearest author, continue pleaseeee... i wanna know the closure..
Gleelover47 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Dude. This is really good. It needs to be updated. ASAP.
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Love the set up and I could see it
Everhart13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
So I know it's been a while since this was posted but I just discovered it today and would really love to see it continued! It's really well written and has the perfect mix of angst and the possibility (but not certainty) of future happiness that alot of writers I've found lack the ability to create. Most of the stories I find are straight up angst with no happiness or have a very obvious happy ending in store. And while those are both wonderful as well, this is a very refreshing thing to see. Although I do hope to see a happy resolution because my Faberry heart just hates to see them apart ;) Hope to read more from you!
c-1986 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It's an amazing fanfic! Please, please, pleaseee! Don't stop writing! ;)
aber chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Please continue this story. I love this beginning and I love when your fics are dark and twisty
irishgirl686 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hi.

More please.

:D
v chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
please continue this story!
kerigansmh chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
excellent start. I love me so angsty fics