Reviews for Simple Parts
doravoltou chapter 14 . 9/3
Wow, this is insanely good! I really dont know what to say now, I am a little sad about the end, cannot think clearly because of it hahaha but thanks for sharing it with us! One of the best I have read
Best fanfic I've ever read.
Z chapter 14 . 4/25
This is awesome! You should write about Alice and Nicole's trip.
writting is love chapter 14 . 2/17
Omg this was a great story I haven't read one in so long
mergirl007 chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
So Rachel subscribes to the old notion of treating addicts as weak instead of treating them as mentally ill? That's... a little disturbing. I would actually expect Quinn to characterize her addictions as weaknesses (although that is maybe too immature for older!forgiving!Quinn) and Rachel to point out her genetic predisposition to it and broken childhood as contributors. It also seems cruel that Rachel is putting so much emphasis on Quinn being weak then instead of her being strong now.
kaylin92 chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
Okay so I've read this story about half a dozen times (and i know a new review on an older story is odd) but i really love it. ALSO Sick of Sarah is my FAVORITE band!
R.Misfit chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
before I go any further... I have to say, the interactions are so adorable. it's making me squeal. especially reading like little Quinn and little Rachel? yeah totally making me see Chibi Quinn and Rachel and THAT is so CUTE. anyways. AHEM. on with the story
Revolos55 chapter 13 . 1/13/2016
Ouch. I mean, obviously it turns out ok, but still... ouch.

I'm super glad there's a follow-up. I wanted to read about what happens between 2012 and 2040 since the chapter when Alice asked about drugs.
Revolos55 chapter 10 . 1/13/2016
*kermitflail* Yeah kissing! And that "the most important" section was fully awesome.
Revolos55 chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
Ugh, Finn. Love that scene in the bathroom though. And I laughed at the idea of a Brittana foursome
Revolos55 chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
Totally LOL'd at "Oh Quinn!"/"Oh Rachel!"/"Oh gag"
Revolos55 chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
Love Morgan. Loved the old home movies. And the bit with Beth was intense.
Revolos55 chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
Damn, that's dark. I like that bit about Huckleberry Finn though.
Revolos55 chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
Man, I didn't think time travel stories were my crack, but apparently I was wrong.

Love Older Faberry. I love how they are with each other. I love how they talk to their younger selves. The line "That would be interesting actually. We could time how fast the gay panic sets in" made me laugh out loud.
bicuriousego chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
Easily one of the best fics I've read! I just love everything! The concept, the plots, the characters, the emotion, the fluff, and everything in between. I can't believe I just found this today, but I'm so, so glad that I did. Thank you for writing this one and completing it!