Reviews for Simple Parts
malexfaith chapter 13 . 3/29
Even though I knew what was going to happen, prepared muself for that ending I still hoped it would end differently. Them remembering, one remembering, tattoos which helped them remember. So off to read the prequel sequels now. Amazing writing. Love the originality. Thanks heaps for sharing
MathildeM chapter 9 . 2/26
I love your Brittany ! Espacally "Me and Myself are tring to talk Santanas into having a foursome"
Hilarious !
I love your story so far, i like Alice also
I'll keep on reading now.
I hope they remembre when they come back to the present... :o)
Chemical Dreamer chapter 14 . 2/1
This was a wonderful story!
That awkward moment where you don't finish.
morochas14 chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
I ship Nicole and Alice
guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Really liked the story. There was something like this I read but had Brittany and Santana. Will check out the prequel/ sequel u wrote.
tees chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
I can see why so many people recommend this story. It's brilliant! Makes me love Quinn and Rachel together even more. One of the best stories I've read on ffnet.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
asking for reviews in order to write is so pathetic and not humble at all
Nicolene B chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
I really enjoyed this. I'm a huge Finchel and Hummelberry shipper , so I was a bit worried about whether I'd be able to enjoy a Faberry story, but I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed it! :)
Basillover chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Hello! Just read Simple Parts and loved it! Hope you are able to keep up with the prequel/sequel!
Momiloan chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Love, love, love.
asterisk12 chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Rofl! Hahaha omg quinn's "oh i'll be going down alright" retort! Gah! I love it! Worth rereading :D
Michi the Mischievous chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
I sincerely hope you do not share this story's Rachel's views on drug addicts. Because the majority of the Recovering Addicts that I know in my life are some of the strongest people I have met or will ever meet.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I'm really loving your work! I read most of your one-shots and i have loved them all! I was doubting about this story but I'm glad I gave it a try.
Robert12774 chapter 14 . 8/16/2014