Reviews for 5 Times Sherlock Observed John
Rima-seeks-solace-in-words chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Beautiful. 3
Now I'm trying to imagine Anderson's facial expression... lol.
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh gosh that was so sweet. Sherlock was uncharacteristically sentimental during sex, but it was quite endearing :D :D Nice job!
SidheAshe chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awww this was absolutely adorable, just what I needed to cheer me up!
abbie lewis chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
ahhhhh the cuteness im dying from the cuteness :D
TheMadKatter13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I absolutely loved that. I love the plot and I love the way you wrote it. And I especially love the ending bit about Anderson.
across-the-sun chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow. All of this was...wow. Every section was brilliantly written. I love this. You write them together so well and make it so believable! (Of course it's believable, that's because it's canon, ahem)
daily-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Great story...I would love to see Anderson's face on that "I love you" too though. Mayve a small sequel? Good story, I love the reasoning behind each one and the writing.
CRF chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was great- please write more:) You are an amazing writer, and reading this, spending time with the people I love, and praying were all great parts of my day. Thank you for writing this- be blessed!:)
PaintYellow chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very fluffy and sweet, really good
Sexy.Lil.Emo chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was so perfect! I love it! So amazing
Parodys chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The last part of the story made me all teary- it was so beautiful. Amazing imagery!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Lol! Teasing Anderson is the best! Great fic!

:D
ntljns chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was FANTASTIC! I absolutely adored every section, they're all so wonderfully written and adorable with Sherlock's admiration for John. Wonderful job!
Kate chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wow, this is really sweet~! I love the characterization and flow! Keep writing, this is amazing and your other works are too.