Reviews for Light the Skies
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
woahh
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This is as beautiful as it's heartbreaking. I'm very sad they had to die this way, so tragically; but at the same time, I'm happy. Because they finally reached their goal; they knew that with their deaths would come piece and a better future. And they kissed, and they left this world together. Oh, I want to cry. Thanks for writing this; it's beautiful.
URKLASE4N chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I am crying so much right now! That was wonderfully written and I think you kept both of them completely in character. I agree with your note about a lot of the fan base not caring as much for Riza and I love what you did for her in this.
defiantly chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I don't have much to say other than this was beautifully written - I rarely cry over fics but I may or may not have shed a few tears over this one. Well done.
SleevedWhiteSnow chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
So sad, and so beautiful. You captured every emotion perfect, and I love how you linked the beginning and end so. Definitely one of the best oneshots I have read. Thank you.
mebh chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
So stunning.

You should pick up your FMA writing again *glares*

Well done~~~
Taayluur chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
You've done it again. No tears are streaming from my face, my face is content, because I know they died in peace. I like how you started with the newspaper article and ended with it. It was nice to now they were they for each other til the end.
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
D:

stop with linking park, and paramore,and simple plan and everything like that.

STUCK WITH TAYLOR SWIFT AND KATY PERRY.

no, no rihanna, no gaga. first season of glee .maybe. but nothing too depressing.

Britney should be funny to write.
inactiveeaaccount chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
"Never." She takes a tattered breath and it catches in her shredded lungs. "I'll always follow you." She releases that breath and it mingles with the wind. YOU KNOW HOW TO WRITE A TEAR JERKER! Seriously by this point I was already crying.

It was so beautiful, and so sad. They died together; Riza promised to always follow him so she is damn well gonna follow that promise to the extreme! As Roy said, "She is that damned loyal."

I really love your writing style! *adds story to favourites*
thenamelessnerd chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I BAWLED SO HARD. OMG. I CAN'T EVEN...:'(
Alstroe chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I really can't say much else other than that this is probably the best death!fic I've ever read and that it is completely plausible. Well, well done.
GeneralGeneric chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
When I read the warning at the beginning of the story, I psyched myself up not to cry when I read this. I then shed tears immediately afterward because I'm too empathetic asdfjkl;

It was very beautiful. I could imagine this scene happening bright as day - it just seems like a very real possibility in their relationship. What did it for me though was the newspaper headings before and after. The fact that other people could recognize how heartbreaking Roy and Hawkeye's relationship... I can't really explain it, but it made me feel sad anyway.

Trying to think about the reactions after their deaths is heart-wrenching, too. The mention of Havoc at the end made my sympathy go out to him; I'm sure he would be taking the news horribly. All of Mustang's group would be too, I think.

Nice job on the writing. There are a lot of people out there who can't write this well in twice the time you did this, I'm sure.
Nackadia chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I really loved this. It was beautiful. I think you may be my favourite writer. Tragedy stories can be really sad (obviously), but I think that makes them all the more beautiful. I think we all wish we could have a love like this.
Steezy Chink chapter 1 . 7/10/2011