Reviews for Feels Like Home
edward1932 chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
This was such a beautiful story, I just loved it!
Jennifer
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I really like your writing style, I wish this story was not just 3 chapters.
I also hope there is a happy ending :)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
You story draws in the reader very quickly.
It is sad to know there are people in the world like Riley's character.
In the future chapters I hope Bella finds confidence and self worth.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
How beautiful! I just love this story, is so great and lovely! God, I love it!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Beautiful story.
Luv4RobPattz chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I just read this story and absolutely LOVED it!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Well, I really enjoyed this story and Bella and Edward's love for CJ. Edward was really adorable with him. I loved how he wanted to spend some time alone with him before Emmett arrived. I was glad that Emmett and Rose pushed Bella tell Edward her feelings for him rather than let her sell the house without ever telling him, but I was disappointed in Edward's confession to her. I am glad that Riley never caused any more problems for them and that Edward plans to adopt CJ.

I found this story thanks to Katy Gray at the Twilight Fan Fiction club on Facebook.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
It was great that Bella had Edward and Rosalie to help her through this pregnancy. Edward and Bella's reaction to his actions were a great source of comic relief at the doctor appointment. That kiss wasn't bad either. LOL. It also like that he wanted to be more involved with the pregnancy.

It was nice of his family to come and help with the nursery and for his uncle to help Bella with the legal paperwork needed to get Riley to sign over his parental rights. I liked how the challenge of the military ball showed Bella had nothing to worry about with Edward and Tanya. It's so obvious how much Edward cares for her and her son. I just hope Riley does not pose a problem down the line for them.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
OMG! That was intense. I can't believe he hurt her like that…and now she's pregnant with his child. Oh my! Poor Bella. He deserves to be under the jail.
missmariaeuge chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story.
I wish i could read Edward's POV, though. I guess i'm a little late for that, lol
Anyways, thanks for sharing. xx
MatingInspires chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Great!
elizabeth bennette chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Love it
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
LOVED! :)
momma2fan chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Beautiful! I hope you don't mind if I pimp this out to all of my FB friends! Great job!
KimiD chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Wow that was quite a journey and all that Edward confessed wow, it took Bella by surprise no doubt... And I sure could feel for where she was coming from. The whole thing just flowed together seamlessly you wrote it well! Wow Just... Wow Phenominal... you pull us into their heart and lives and make us root for them and would crawl across a desert just to make sure the get their HEA... totally awesome and so much in just 3 chapters... I would love to know Edward's POV and see how he was dealing with telling her everything at the chance maybe losing her and CJ... As Always,... I love your writing! KimiD