Reviews for Homecoming
almost as awesome as Gilbo
Slip of Red chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Love it XD
Marissa chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I'm loving this so far! The only thing I'd change would be to change Monaco's name to "Monique." (That's the French version of Monica.)
Mad Hatter Usagi chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
By coincidence I was listening to the Framing Hanley cover of Lollipop as I was reading this. I laughed so hard! It was a hetalia amv on youtube too! These coincidences make me so happy!
Dictator4Life chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
(OH MY GOD WHEN I FINISHED WITH THIS I SQUEE'D SO HARD MY PET DINOSAUR WET HIMSELF ACTUALLY I DON'T HAVE A PET DINOSAUR BUT IF I DID I'D NAME HIM WILBUR)

Because this story deserved more than a simple OMG. ;)
animeloveramy chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
this is really cute...i love it XD

nicely done
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
I LOVES YOU!

This fic's awesomeness is so high, Prussia couldn't see the scale anymore.

:D
KinkyGrammar chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Cool story bro
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
OMG you put in K-pop! I freakin' LOVE you! Thank-you!

Awesome fic k-pop fangasm! And now I know how to sneak k-pop references into my fics, just have Im Yong So Dj! Love you!
Katie Ladmoore chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
This story is so awesome! My favorite pairing 3

Good grammar/spelling, plotline... Good everything, basically! Awesome job!
D chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Oh my goodness. Now, I have been trying to find like, some really good PruHun fanfiction, and my quest ends here with you. Thank you so much. XD PLEASE write more PruHun. 'Cause, well, you're amazing.
The Animanga Girl chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
KYA!

He said it!

WOW!
Kigaroo chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Mathias the bar tender. Nice
Cynthia888 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Muse is great. their last 2 albums were a disappointment though. and all twilighttards love it. ugh

anyway, please keep writing PruHun
DefyGravity2502 chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
DISCO POGO DINGELINGELING DINGELINGELING UND ALLER ATZEN SING AND WHAT NOT.

That's all I could think of when I saw 'glow sticks.' I'm sorry. I'll go and review now XD.

Omnonmnom I approve of the song choice "Hands Up"...I listened to it and it's a pretty bitchin' party dance song. You have my respect. :)

OMFG MATHIAS SHUFFLIN' LOLOLOL EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO LAUGH MY ASS OFF IN THE BATHROOM.

And I just liked this...it's the little things that I love most about stories like this...i.e. Lizzie smelling like vanilla, Gilbert and his 'yours awesomely' line, fireworks and glow sticks...IDK. Sorry this review's not as helpful -_-;. Und zat ending... Fritz approves XD. "You know how the rest goes."

:D :D :D Less than three, man, less than three. AWESOME job on this story. More points for the speedy updates. (nowgoworkonTNIAK) I am thoroughly satisfied. Good job. **hug**