Reviews for Black and Blue
anon chapter 1 . 2/2
First RivalzXlelouch fanfic I've ever read, I think you've changed my favourite yaoi heh heh
Otaku1232123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I like it. It's the only one of this pairing too
black chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
the words can't describe my feelings for your fiction u r just amasing
Epic-Narutard-Jones chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Nyeeeeheheheh I love your writing so much! Ajidfgmrmsialsldkfjkamdkrngj edkqodjmslfjf ;w; You're awesome. AWESOME.
ScooptheDog chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Amazing. And please, PLEASE... Make more of this pairing.
Hatsune Miku 01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was AMAZAZAZING! I never would have thought that Rivalz and lelouch would be together...its a pairing I have thought of but just couldn't imagine...now i see it perfectly...thank you for opening up my eyes to this pairing. BTW im a guy.
Chihime midorikawa chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this is a very unusual couple. you did very good you! should do it again I was amazed!

From an immpressed fan-chihime chan
Sunnivaixchel chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
*pumps fists*

YUSSSS

someone wrote my OTP someone wrote my OTP someone wrote my OTP

*chants*

...

okay, I'm better now. But I am SOO happy that I am not the only Lelouch/Rivalz fan out there.

Although I'm not sure if my 42 page monstrosity is even in the same category as this.

I love it, btw, very hot *thumbs up*
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I. LOVED. IT.

I think these two guys make an adorable and cute couple. They're just 2 cute.

I really liked your fic. It was perfect! :)

Thank you so much for writing it.
jayden chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
pretty much everything i review is about gay, sexual behavior, or rape...THIS IS NO DIFFRENT now give me a cookie
jayden12367 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
pretty much EVERY fanfic i review is about lelouch and some other main character acting gay and sexual AND THIS IS NO DIFFRENT i mean seriously...somebody on this site HAS to make a fanfic thats not about rape or s3x
its-a-terrible-day-for-rain chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love how you show Lulu, i love the fact that he's trying to be dominant but ends up giving in each time to Rivalz :D

epic fic well done :D x
Shinkiro chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
die
CMHerrera chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hmm not a bad coupling! this surprised me! I never thought of the two together.
elspethie chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Well, it's obvious that you're not very comfortable (or perhaps certain) of writing the pairing, and in comparison to your other writing, it feels rushed and comes across as having been forced into words.

I think the pairing is cute though, and I'll always encourage experimenting so I think you've done an excellent job for something you aren't used to writing :3