Reviews for A Dangerous Game
Mary chapter 9 . 5/13
Please update! I darn am a fan of this story!
AiramLove chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
I love how so grown-up Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are in this story...well, at least as far as their professions are concerned. It's equally fun to see them be their own selves even in an AU. I say this is one of the best AU fanfics I've read so far. I hope you update this story soon, it's a shame not to see such a well-written story through the end! Maybe you can throw in Kakashi-sensei in the mix too? )
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
Keep it coming. OMG I love this story. Plz don't make me wait!
darkredmacabre chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
Wow. First off, I have a guy exactly like sasuke's character in your story (and in general) whom I've had a crush on for the last 6 years... I'm pretty much exactly like Sakura. He's hot as fuck and really intelligent and I just want to be his friend. Unfortunately things happened (he moved away and doesn't talk much to me in general- he acted like he hated me in school but the rare occasions outside I talked to him he was friendly..) so yeah totally know that feeling. Anyways are you planning on continuing? I sincerely hope so!
Girlalicious chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
Ugh I've read the last chapter over and over again Bc Fire omg. I just want to know what happens afterwards
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
I read this story till the wee hours of the morning, haha! I hope you continue even if the last update has been almost a year ago. Almost. Heh. You have flawless writing. Keep it up!
Ri chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
I love this story, is one of the best i had dver read, hope you update soon so i can keep reading it :)
annemei17 chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Omg thiss is justt phenomenonal gahh i love this story !all the characters are just perfecttt ahhh sasuke is just...i feel like my heart will esplode with feelsss! I need moarrrr please update this sometime TT
Mary chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
You had me rereading your story, I just noticed this monah would be a four year anniversary of your last update, surprise is would you and update again, lovely story, awesome plot and great development, would love to read more or till the end, no pressure of course.
WillowChine chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Please update, this is written so well & I must know what happens next!
Kataangforever2 chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
I love Naruto. How could you NOT love him?
Mary chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
UPDATE PLEASE!
yamada.chibi chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
Really do hope you'll be updating soon because I'm lovin' the story and in need to read some more xD
Cherryheads chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
I desperately LOVEEEE your fics
The way you brought their characters is just sooo damned RIGHT :"
And you've got great plot which I can't take my eyes off of, seriously

Continue pleaseeeeee it's not easy for me finding great sasusaku fanfics. I mean, there's many of them showing cheesy sasuke, or shoving too much sasusakuness without paying any attention to the plot (not that I dislike sasusakuness, really)... but your story give it all balanced...
so, I LOVE IT!

as for this chapter, yes you brought each of you character strongly. WUVVV thaatttt!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2015
Hello. I just wanted to say, this is absolutely well written, and it intrigued me very much. The story caught my attention, and your writing kept me entertained. I admire this story, and I would truly love if you could continue. If possible, I implore you to update soon. Thank you, and I appreciate you for writing this.
Sincerely, Brenda.