Reviews for A Dangerous Game
I read this story till the wee hours of the morning, haha! I hope you continue even if the last update has been almost a year ago. Almost. Heh. You have flawless writing. Keep it up!
Ri chapter 9 . 8/30
I love this story, is one of the best i had dver read, hope you update soon so i can keep reading it :)
annemei17 chapter 9 . 8/2
Omg thiss is justt phenomenonal gahh i love this story !all the characters are just perfecttt ahhh sasuke is just...i feel like my heart will esplode with feelsss! I need moarrrr please update this sometime TT
Mary chapter 9 . 6/4
You had me rereading your story, I just noticed this monah would be a four year anniversary of your last update, surprise is would you and update again, lovely story, awesome plot and great development, would love to read more or till the end, no pressure of course.
WillowChine chapter 1 . 4/12
Please update, this is written so well & I must know what happens next!
Kataangforever2 chapter 9 . 3/28
I love Naruto. How could you NOT love him?
Mary chapter 1 . 3/21
yamada.chibi chapter 9 . 2/27
Really do hope you'll be updating soon because I'm lovin' the story and in need to read some more xD
Cherryheads chapter 9 . 2/12
I desperately LOVEEEE your fics
The way you brought their characters is just sooo damned RIGHT :"
And you've got great plot which I can't take my eyes off of, seriously

Continue pleaseeeeee it's not easy for me finding great sasusaku fanfics. I mean, there's many of them showing cheesy sasuke, or shoving too much sasusakuness without paying any attention to the plot (not that I dislike sasusakuness, really)... but your story give it all balanced...
so, I LOVE IT!

as for this chapter, yes you brought each of you character strongly. WUVVV thaatttt!
Hello. I just wanted to say, this is absolutely well written, and it intrigued me very much. The story caught my attention, and your writing kept me entertained. I admire this story, and I would truly love if you could continue. If possible, I implore you to update soon. Thank you, and I appreciate you for writing this.
Sincerely, Brenda.
EmpressHappy123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Just found this story and it's honestly absolutely lovely. I'm happy you came back to FF just as soon as I found because I don't think I could wait for year long updates. Love the Sasuke Naruto dynamic going on and adoring Sakura so far.
Hope you update soon! Xx
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I noticed you've written NaruSaku stories as well but I really hope you write more SasuSaku because you're one of my favorite writers and I just love A Dangerous Game!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I've read this story over five times already in a matter of minutes, each chapter is just soooooo good. You keep each chapter interesting and memorable that I each scene memorized in my head. I haven't come across a good SasuSaku fic in a long while so thank gid for you. Seriously, bless your soul and I do hope you continue writing this story!

I really like Sasuke and Sakura's development in the story, nothing seemed rushed THE HOT N HEAVY MAKE OUT scene was so natural and I really enjoy hearing Sasukes thoughts about her. I hope to see some Hinata so her and Sakura could have some girl time and see how her relationship with Naruto plays out.
the TumTum tree chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
This was a good chapter and I'm glad to see you're back for the moment.