Reviews for A Dangerous Game
WillowChine chapter 1 . 4/12
Please update, this is written so well & I must know what happens next!
Kataangforever2 chapter 9 . 3/28
I love Naruto. How could you NOT love him?
Mary chapter 1 . 3/21
UPDATE PLEASE!
yamada.chibi chapter 9 . 2/27
Really do hope you'll be updating soon because I'm lovin' the story and in need to read some more xD
Cherryheads chapter 9 . 2/12
I desperately LOVEEEE your fics
The way you brought their characters is just sooo damned RIGHT :"
And you've got great plot which I can't take my eyes off of, seriously

Continue pleaseeeeee it's not easy for me finding great sasusaku fanfics. I mean, there's many of them showing cheesy sasuke, or shoving too much sasusakuness without paying any attention to the plot (not that I dislike sasusakuness, really)... but your story give it all balanced...
so, I LOVE IT!

as for this chapter, yes you brought each of you character strongly. WUVVV thaatttt!
Hello. I just wanted to say, this is absolutely well written, and it intrigued me very much. The story caught my attention, and your writing kept me entertained. I admire this story, and I would truly love if you could continue. If possible, I implore you to update soon. Thank you, and I appreciate you for writing this.
Sincerely, Brenda.
EmpressHappy123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
PLEEEEEAAASEEE UPDATTTTTEEEE! OMGGGG READ IT A HUNDRED TIMES AND IT STILL GIVES ME THE FEELS! DAMN! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! 3 HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Just found this story and it's honestly absolutely lovely. I'm happy you came back to FF just as soon as I found because I don't think I could wait for year long updates. Love the Sasuke Naruto dynamic going on and adoring Sakura so far.
Hope you update soon! Xx
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I noticed you've written NaruSaku stories as well but I really hope you write more SasuSaku because you're one of my favorite writers and I just love A Dangerous Game!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I've read this story over five times already in a matter of minutes, each chapter is just soooooo good. You keep each chapter interesting and memorable that I each scene memorized in my head. I haven't come across a good SasuSaku fic in a long while so thank gid for you. Seriously, bless your soul and I do hope you continue writing this story!

I really like Sasuke and Sakura's development in the story, nothing seemed rushed THE HOT N HEAVY MAKE OUT scene was so natural and I really enjoy hearing Sasukes thoughts about her. I hope to see some Hinata so her and Sakura could have some girl time and see how her relationship with Naruto plays out.
the TumTum tree chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
This was a good chapter and I'm glad to see you're back for the moment.
Maria Winchester chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
I want too read the rest of the story, its so good!
Please update soon, i'm addict to your fic
in-the-tsukuyomi chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Im glad I came across this. They finally know they're attracted to each other hehe this is gonna be good
May chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
This update was a pleasant surprise. I hope you again update soon
younggem chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Enjoying the story thank you!