Reviews for Inversion
Jarhead9000 chapter 11 . 1/27
I wish more authors thought of this concept for a story, and that this wasn't dead.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 11 . 8/18/2018
Too bad this is dead. Are you dead too Author? I hope not.
Blackberry Avar chapter 2 . 8/16/2018
Yeah, millions of people does sound a little far-fetched, unless the Reapers were digitizing their brains bit by bit. Or should I say byte by byte? Tell me if you think that's funny.
Blackberry Avar chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Going off of the author's notes here. This is actually a reasonable conclusion (in some ways), as it is not outside the bounds of possibility that the collectors noticed John's body. Furthermore, there are several excellent fanfics which show how Shepard could have been picked up by the collectors, but unfortunately they do not pursue the idea any further, instead choosing to have his team rescue him.
I'm not sure why Harbinger decided that it would suddenly be a great idea to give Shepard his own Reaper body, but since no one really knows what goes on inside Reaper brains, I'll give that a pass.
Although, an alternate explanation would be that the Reapers are extremely arrogant, to the point of making mistakes and taking risks that any regular A.I wouldn't simply because they were the so-called pinnacles of evolution, something which costs them dearly in the amazing story The Infinity Effect.
Or I could just be running my mouth over nothing and over-analysing this fic pointlessly. Still, the writing is good and the plot premise is decent. I might just check out the rest of your stuff when I'm done with this.
Some guy 161 chapter 11 . 7/29/2018
I don't know if you're dead or not, but please continue the story, so please, beat your writer's block like it owes you money.
Valve chapter 11 . 4/15/2017
It's been roughy 6-7 years already, and I'm still waiting for that update… look, your fanfic was getting really good, and I was starting to love it the moment I started reading chapter 1… and as it seems, just like every amazing fanfic I've read, the author never finishes it, and leaves me to imagine how it'll end… hummm what a shame.
jabbarulez chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
Shepard versus many thousands of other human minds? Shepard all the way!
Stratos263 chapter 11 . 2/23/2016
Next chapter please
Stratos263 chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
Well shit Shepard got more trouble to deal with
Stratos263 chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
Good luck shepard and explain all the bullshit
Stratos263 chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
Well shit they didn't work
Stratos263 chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
What is going to happen Shepard after this
Stratos263 chapter 6 . 2/23/2016
Next chapter
Stratos263 chapter 5 . 2/23/2016
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 2/23/2016
Well shit looks like is going to get shot at