Reviews for You Raise Me Up
catspats31 chapter 1 . 2/27
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of Josh Groban's "You Raise Me Up", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story because the owners of this site have no legal permission from the songwriters.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
Fae the Queen chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
awwww I love this!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I'm reading this in my bed, since it's late, and I'm so glad that no one can see me right now, because it would be so embarrassing. I'm not the bouncy type. I swear I'm not. But right now I'm bouncing up and down and actually doing a silly little half-dance (still in my bed, mind) and grinning goofily and stuff and it probably looks totally ridiculous, but I don't care. I just loved this story so much :).

Maddy
Enjonine chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was so sweet! I loved it!
KitKatLove94 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
rawr love. omigod. i died.
Therealfae chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Aw...ESOME!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Very good. Maybe very awesome
stopignoremegoaway chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I always listened to this song in art class, with a scary teacher, so it kind of ruined it for me. It was, however, always one of my favorites. I agree, the song fits them well. This was very sweet!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Omg so sweet! Love it! :)
DefyingGravity4Good chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Awwww! So sweet! I'm gonna have to look up that song...

Lol, we have pretty much the same username :P