Reviews for Revolution Nine
Still Waiting chapter 6 . 7/28
Yeah, I see another abandon story as life moves on.

ReyLovesEli chapter 3 . 7/5
This is so good! (Not to mention adorable) :D
scarymez101 chapter 6 . 2/19
This was a pretty good read :) as you'd already said yourself, there were a few mistakes, but I only noticed them because you kept going on about them lol. I think you did a great job of characterising The Doctor, capturing his energy.

The only thing I'd say is that it would've been better (in my opinion) if there was a little more description of how both Amy and The Doctor were feeling throughout the story. Thats just what I think and the way I write :)

You did a great job!
LeiaFloyd chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Everything I read any good stories, I would go, "DAMMITTT I NEED TO SLEEPPP! I HAVE BLOODY EXAMS TOMORROW!"

And truthfully, yours made me go," DAMMIT! EXAM TOMORROW! AND ITS 1 IN THE MORNING!"
...yet I am still reading.

IronSmoothieee chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
So cool :)))) please update
Merle G chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Ch 6. Finished! Good all around. Thank you. And I have one particular compliment: I'm not an astronomy buff, but I enjoyed the way you wrote all the "astro" bits of the story: they were well-described, and seemed quite credible, while still maintaining that "Who" feel of the fantastic and slightly whacko.
Merle G chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Just finished Ch 3. It just gets better and better (er...not for the Doctor). And when I read the author's note that said you'd been "forever" since the last chapter, I glanced at the story status. Complete. I was so proud and happy: it would have been such a pity if you'd never finished this.
Merle G chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I've just finished Chapter 1. You had me hooked at "Well, if I looked like you, I wouldn't mind dying so much either." What a line...!
beth1234 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Wow! I really enjoyed reading this story! I think that it was well put together and well written. Now I'm an American, but I absolutely adore Cadbury chocolate! I've never tired it with tea before, but the next time I get some, I'll be sure to try that. I really enjoyed this story! Jacky Joker
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
love,love, love it
thechamelioncircuit chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You are more cruel than Moffat himself... Brilliant chapter though! Cheers to you.
TomParis7 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
This. Story. Oh. My. God. thank you.
Kermit's Rainbow Connection chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Very interesting. I really liked the Amy and Doctor interaction and while I do love Rory I wish there were episodes with just the two of them. This really was one of the better Doctorwhump fics I read in awhile and I hope to read more from you!
MojaveJ chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I so enjoyed this. Thank you.