Reviews for Welcome to The Sequel!
VinzClortho chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This is the best NHK story on . Too bad it was never finished.
Maromy chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
aww, great couple of chapters there.. too bad you're not updating anymore.
AWDfreak chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
This chapter was a little more believable. But that's not the important point. If this were an episode on the anime, nearly the whole thing would be on it. The personality and attitude of Satou is very well-captured here.

However, since you got this "FBI" thing going, you have opened yourself a massive can of worms to work on, and I sure hope you work hard to keep the feel of the anime in place.

So by default, I feel that this chapter deserves a 4.9 out of 5. It was great, while retaining the feel that one expects from the anime. I did find a few details off, but well done!
AWDfreak chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
The majority of this chapter surely captures the general feel of the anime. However, I feel that at some sentences, it could have been a slight bit more believable. What I mean by that is, I feel that a little bit of the personalities of Satou and Misaki aren't fully engrained in this chapter. And there are a few details misplaced.

For example, isn't Satou his last name? Why does she continue to call him by his family name (if I'm not mistaken)? Signs of progression are depicted, but if I got it right, that little detail needs a fixing. I hope you got an editor or something, because it would be PERFECT if a few details were fixed.

On a scale of 5, this chapter gets a 4.5 out of 5. I gladly appreciate the fanfiction though, and will continue to read it (yes, it's obviously got me hooked at the very least). Keep up the good work, loser-otaku! (did you REALLY need to choose that username? XD)
TearStainedUzumaki chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Why doesn't this have any reviews?

Ok, maybe because WettNHK isn't as main stream as everything else. But like most non-mainstream anime, i tend to go straight to the fanfiction after reading them. And surprisingly, I've only found four of them on this entire site. that's saddening.

I started watching NHK last night and finished it this morning. That's how in to it I was. So naturally, I'm happy to see a fanfic with what's happening afterwards. I'm still surprised this hasn't gotten any reviews.

So, first of all, I really like that you kept both of them in character. That's extremely impressive, though not needed. The way you did it made it seem like this could really happen afterwards, and that made it fun to read.

It was quite funny, and I'm hoping that the next chapter will actually have both Sato and Misaki project their feelings. *I didn't like the ending of NHK. They made so many elusions at the begining about Misaki and Sato liking each other but never followed through.*

So, I'll be getting to the next chapter of this in the near future hopefully. I like it, and if it's not finished, I'll hope to see more chapters later.