Reviews for Time's Cross
Please please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Update
NANA-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
it's good story i love this paring "dracula/jonathan" continu pleaz
Minoru Black chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
I love your story and i have been waiting for years for you to continue. I'm sorry for giving a late review but i assure you, you're story is one of the most thrilling story i have ever read. Please. Continue.
lime juize chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Still enjoying this story! I was also really disappointed with the lack of Dracula/Jonathan in the new Dracula show. It is like most adaptations forget the first half of the book and there is never enough interaction between the two. I am also kinda sick of the whole Mina is a reincarnation of Dracula's love.
Anyways loved the new chapter can't wait for more.
Chiara Polairix Edelstein chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
awesome chapter continue i love it ,)
oceankat8 chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
This is being continued?! Merry christmas to me! Yay I love you! Cant wait for more! O.o it is soooooooooo good. I love the transition between reality and those visions. Super spooky. 3
lime juize chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
I loved the update. Your characters are interesting and I and enjoying the bi-play between everyone. I am loving the use of the white hair. People tend to forget that Harker's hair became white in the book.
Rina chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Oh my gosh an update! I had given up hope yet you pulled through! This is one of the best fan stories I've read from Dracula and your portrayal of the characters is spot on in my opinion. Sucks that you have some writers block I hope you pull through again xx
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
This is a great story! Please update soon!
tum chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
wiiii!, a new chapter, i love your story and please update
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 11/29/2013