Reviews for Objets Perdus
Mireya Cristina chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wonderful story. I definitely wanted to see this story line expanded. I'm glad to see that it is. Keep up the good work! ;)
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Love this, I never thought of this possible similarity between Ella and Henry, but given this scenario it's very logical and very heartfelt. I really liked the last line, there's something about it that reminds me of Olivia, and I think that it's fitting that Ella would try and emulate her in some way as she always had a great amount of admiration for her Aunt.

CP7
dancer4life5 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Love the different take on the future with the inclusion of Henry. Poor Ella and Henry.

Nice job!
wikiaddicted723 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I know I've said this before on LJ, but I love the way you portray them here. How they take after the people who have shaped them, their relatives; how eerily similar their interactions are to those of Peter and Olivia in mid - season 1. Taking into account, of course, Henry's intensity coupled with his natural genius and Ella's sweetness.

You'll know of the promised Follow up to this soon enough, as it is already in the works.

Thank you for such an excellent piece.
CoffinWood chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Such a lovely and melancholy tale. Beautiful.