Reviews for In the hands of fate
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 11 . 8/24
More please
CDCC chapter 12 . 6/15
Y U ALWAYZ LYINNN Y U ALWAYZ LYINNN LALALAAA

post another chapter or I will ~~cking paint you neon and do things to you in your sleep but mostly neon
CDCC chapter 9 . 6/15
f999 yers
CDCC chapter 9 . 6/15
you mother f***er
CDCC chapter 8 . 6/15
READ 1st FEW PARAGRAPHS OH YES OH YES OH YES *fap fap* OH YES
CDCC chapter 6 . 6/15
if Draco even thinks about it I will f***ing find where you live and do unspeakable things to you... like paint you neon pink!~~ :)) I TOTALLYYY wasn't going to do something very drastic and life threatening 3 lots of love
CDCC chapter 4 . 6/15
HELL YES I JUST READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AND YUSSS OH YASSSSS *fappity fap fap*
CDCC chapter 3 . 6/15
When I read this chappie they better
A: Escape
B: Escape and Do It
C: Do It In-Cell
D: Harry better NOT get molested by a doctor
E: Harry BETTER get molested by Wolverine
KazaHaru45 chapter 12 . 6/3
Hey, guy? Gal? Please update! this is a very awesome crossover. And would love to read it to the last chapter. Thanks
ashley riddle chapter 10 . 5/25
Where do I look to find the lemon?
Please update! The plot thickens with each chapter. I'm dying of anticipation!
animeloveranimegunner chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
Love it plz update soon
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Wanting more I like the plot
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
Hello,
I am usally less informal with my e-mails but I had a lot to say, and some not so long to say. Depends on how you look at my writing.

Understand your need for time(Make sure to get some breaks in there!)! Up and ready! I so waiting for more. Love the story. The scientist reminds me of Professor Strange of Batman Arkham City game. Check it out if you have not scene him before the games can be watched on YouTube like movies. I can recommend some people to watch it from, if you want too watch all the games. I played them all there great, and the story's are great; best ones I love is with Jason Todd ( as Robin), but sad what they did to him in Arkham City :( but really great plots sticks a lot to the story's from the 80's to early 2000s batman's animations. Really love it! :) great job! :) email me at if you want a fast response about that.

Good luck with your story's you could always sell your story's on E-books or Nook books start a free small book and work it up to slightly higher then once your books our more know you can add higher price ones. I can do art work if you need it.

You can check out my art work at my Facebook page. - check it out here-
jennifer. .1232/media_set?seta.10203888941880396.1073741844.1126591955&type3

if that link does not work e-mail me :)

Jennifer L. Cooper