Reviews for Mega Man: Reawakened - Season 1
Manus Dei chapter 3 . 8/8
Some of the early parts need work, especially the redundant phrases, but I'm eager to see where you're going with this. Trying not to plow through the chapters too fast to get a good feel for things.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 6/7
You need to work on your narrative, the dialogue feels stilted, with too many awkward pauses and also lifeless, like they are all reading from a script, add descriptions, add emotions. Show don't tell, what does Light felt when Robert died? When he came back? The devils is in the details.
Phantom Fan 21 chapter 57 . 12/30/2015
If you don't mind me asking, Where Season 2? It almost 2016 and you had this story done on Jun 22 of this year. I take you need some time for the plot?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 57 . 10/8/2015
Very good.
SailorSaiyan93 chapter 25 . 9/19/2015
Interesting. I appreciate that Mega and Light are at odds, as I feel that is an angle not tackled as much. Flash being French is fitting given how he does seem to have this 'pompous' air to him, even in the artwork. Though I will say that I feel there needs to be more description in the environment. Caves are very complex structures, and no one is the same, so more details regarding the surroundings would be a pony I'd add.
SailorSaiyan93 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Very interesting start. I'm rather pleased that the laws of robotics are addressed as it seems that is usually forgotten. Nevertheless, it shows WHY they're put in place, as they'd slaughter humans if they weren't bound by them. Another thing of note is that I haven't ever seen the scenario of Mega Man previously being human, then turned semi-machine. Very interesting and different interpretation that I'm rather intrigued by. BTW, this is RockmanGurl from Deviantart, if you're curious.
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 57 . 6/25/2015
My gosh. Most fanfics are done within a year, but this takes the cake! I also have faved another story (that's not yours) and it was finished within three years, but took me a week to read non-stop.

How many words do you type a day!?
Pikatwig chapter 57 . 6/23/2015
This was a truly amazing end to an amazing season.

Robert and Tron's wedding actually made my tear up a little bit, and I loved the ending speech Robert gave at the end of this chapter. Over all, another truly, truly, truly, TRULY, amazing work. And I really can't wait until Season 2 begins.

He is Megaman, and this has been the first part of his story, and I'm glad to have been here for the ride.
lalalei chapter 57 . 6/22/2015
Awwwww! This was a REALLY heartwarming chapter and a really good way to close off season 1 :) Interesting about the scrapped fight scene! Glyde interrupting the wedding would have added a kind of sad touch to it, lol. Poor Robert was almost late to his own wedding, but it was for a good cause XD It's all really exciting, happy stuff! I wonder what Wily is up to now. And how the TMNT characters will fit into all this.
Pikatwig chapter 56 . 3/31/2015
This is amazing, and another really good chapter. I can't wait for finale of this season and the beginning of the next... hopefully this won't turn out like Legends 3...

Also, a question that's been on my mind: from the behind the scenes reason, why is it Robert and Tron are a pair anyway?
lalalei chapter 56 . 3/31/2015
Wow this chapoter was long! Tons of plot developments and answers, and tons of cool stuff! I see you're building an expanded universe of sorts :D I really like how Robert talked to ProtoMan about marrying Tron That fight with Bass was interesting o.o Poor Bass got beat up by a human XD That must have bruised his ego!

I'm sooo happy Robert is marrying Tron here's hoping the wedding goes well!
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 43 . 1/15/2015
Not sure why, but everything leading up to teh Shadowman fight just screams Metal Gear Solid.
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 35 . 1/15/2015
What happened to that Met in Arc 3?
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 33 . 1/15/2015
All these shoutouts, I can't believe the next chapter's a reference to Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 23 . 1/14/2015
I'm loving the Megaman 2 Robo Masters. But Bubble Man sucks!