Reviews for Mega Man: Reawakened - Season 1
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 43 . 1/15
Not sure why, but everything leading up to teh Shadowman fight just screams Metal Gear Solid.
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 35 . 1/15
What happened to that Met in Arc 3?
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 33 . 1/15
All these shoutouts, I can't believe the next chapter's a reference to Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 23 . 1/14
I'm loving the Megaman 2 Robo Masters. But Bubble Man sucks!
MegaBauer chapter 54 . 1/6
That was a pretty good final battle there with Metal Gamma Gear. It was interesting to see a different way of defeating it that was not used in the game too. (It's still hard to believe the Top Spin was what could destroy this giant instrument of doom in the game. But, I digress.)
Also, because of the Metal Gear element, I couldn't help but remember the "I need scissors! 61!" bit from MGS 2.

The final scene was nice too with Robert and ProtoMan.

Good work again. Now, I'll read the new chapter. :)
Pikatwig chapter 55 . 1/1
Another really good chapter. Nice work once more... and something about the next chapter makes me... well... nervous... y'see, just "Stunning Decision" and the fact Tron is still carrying kids... yea... ah well. We'll see what happens next time!
lalalei chapter 55 . 1/1
This was a great chapter! A nice way to wind down after everything that happened. I'm glad New Light Labs will be okay, and that Robert and Tron are both on the upswing. The conversation with Servbot 23 was really cute :) And I definitely caught the TMNT reference! And Robert met an AU him, huh? o.o Sounds like worlds might collide soon, hehe! I'm glad Protoman is making up with Dr. Light, too. But I wonder... what is Wily up to? o.o
MegaBauer chapter 53 . 11/12/2014
I'm sorry it took so long to get to this.

That was a nice Boss Rush to start things off once again. I only wonder where ProtoMan is, though. (I think we will see him later.)

With this being an alternate telling of the Mega Man 3/Gamma story, I like seeing how any author approaches the reveal of the Wily Double right before the Gamma battle. (But, the funniest will always be the original version in the game, with bobble head Wily. lol)

I'll be looking forward to the battle with Metal Gear Gamma, and unlike the Nintendo Metal Gear game, I know the final boss won't no-show.

Good work again! I plan on reading the next chapter very soon.
ash the pokevenger chapter 54 . 10/31/2014
is a pretty good history please don't abandon this fanfic a good fanfic is always abandoned
lalalei chapter 54 . 10/30/2014
This chapter was glorious and touche don all the right notes. x3 My heart was pounding during the fight scenes, I was freaking out when Robert's hatred took over again, and I cried at the last scenes and when Shadow Man died. But I am so proud of Robert for helping Protoman and helping him be a part of their family. I wonder what Wily and Glyde and Bass will be up to now! And what Tron and Roll will do. I'm so glad Tron's okay! :) I eagerly waiting the epilogue and Arc 6!
Pikatwig chapter 53 . 9/18/2014
As always, awesome! The boiling point is here, and it's getting awesome. Ironically, this chapter's release is one day after the first part of the Megaman 3 Arc began on the Archie comics.
lalalei chapter 53 . 9/18/2014
Wowe this chapter was epic! I loved the huge fight scene at the beginning! It must have been really tough to write. I liekd how each RM fought back pretty well, an the creative ways Robert came up with to defeat them! Poor Needle Man XD I also liked Shadow Man's urprise reappearance! I wonder what he's up to...

And o_o that Light Labs is in dire straits... Hopefully capturing Wily would be enough to bring the grant money in! And they stopped Yancey's plot, so all that's left is taking down Wily!

Nice battle with Wily Machine 3, and the bit with Robert shooting the fake Wily reminds me of a scene from the manga Megamix, were Copy-Rock does the same thing o.o Aww at Tron being told the truth about things, too...

let's get this done, Mega Man! For everlasting peace!
MegaBauer chapter 52 . 9/14/2014
That was another big battle between Bass and Robert here. They always have big exciting fights. And I like how things fell apart between Bass and Wily at the end there. The house of cards is about to come tumbling down any moment.
And I think that was Proto helping Robert at the end. :)

I enjoyed the scene at Dr. Light's lab with Darhk and the jerk General. It was intense towards the end. I have a bad feeling about this one.

Good job! I'll be ready for the next one. I'm sorry for the delay in reviewing.
MegaBauer chapter 51 . 8/24/2014
I enjoyed the combat in this chapter. As always, it is exciting to see a clash at Skull Fortress/Wily Castle or whatever name we chose. lol
And welcome back, Yellow Devil. Bumo bumo bumo bumo bumo bumo!
I was sad to see Rush in bad shape at the end, but hopefully, he'll be ready again very soon.

I have a foreboding feeling about the Federal involvement in Dr. Light's affairs now that things have gone bad.

And a mystery guest in the fortress, eh? I think I know who it is!

Good work. I'll be reading the remaining installment very soon.
MegaBauer chapter 50 . 8/17/2014
I'm sorry I'm late on reading these.

I like the first half of the chapter, with the battle between Mega and Proto, and then with Bass involved. Good combat banter with them too. I could see a really big brawl with all parties involved taking place soon.

The second half with the interrogation was interesting. And I feel a sense of doom on the horizon. (Of course with Wily controlling a giant robot, that is no surprise. lol)

I'll be checking the next chapter soon. Good work!