Reviews for Not Completely Crazy
angelic-muse-of-nature chapter 16 . 2/3
I REALLY CAN COMPARE MYSELF TO HAYWIRE AT TIME IT's really funny. Shoot my cap lock stopped.:x
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
Awesome write! I laughed so hard at this! LOVED IT!
Jokers-babygirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I wanted u to know I put you story on but I changed Haywires name to Kircuit. So no one thought I was you. But I had an accident with girls saying there you sisters and told me that you want me to take it down. I give you all copy right in the end. But im getting annoyed of people pretending to be your so called 'sisters'. So I wanted you to know. Thank you for your time.
mel chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
please update soon
jesskalynn4 chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
I saw you only had side stories posted. Do you plan to do the sequel soon?
samanthatm chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
awesome.
belladu57 chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
Ok
Girloveshugs chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Love, wish it hadn't ended, because I love how crazy and hyper she is
alleygirl24 chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
alleygirl24 chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Someone should create those pictures, just for a laugh!

You have awesome ideas when it comes to this fic!
alleygirl24 chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
I have read this story so many times, but it never ceases to crack me up. It's definitely one of my favorites ever! .
chrisann chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
I just wanted to say I absolutely love your story! I have read through a couple of your other Haywire x Snake eyes stories and I am completely in love with them! Snake eyes is one of my favorite characters from the series and I just love the way you portray him and the way he and the others interact! It makes me feel like I'm right there in the story laughing along with the rest of the team :) I really love the fact that I can identify with Haywire on some levels (like how she interacts with people and the way she plays video games... I have not tried to kill a chicken but I have tried to annihilate a potted plant that cannot fight back, while playing video games :D I didn't get very far with that ... Also it admittedly helps that my personality is somewhat similar to Haywires at times XD I will admit I am quite new to commenting on stories (in fact your story is the very first one I am commenting on) and I don't know if you'll reply back (I honestly have really no clue if that is how this review thing works for this site.. I actually think I managed to crash my computer once while trying to figure this site out... whoopsies at least my computer is fixed hehe ) Whoops getting off topic sorry.. Anyways I absolutely love your writing and how fun you make it to read! If you could reply back in some way I would be super happy to hear from you! ( Honestly it would make my day _ ) I look forward to reading more of your work! _

(P.s. I am so sorry if this review is really random it's just your story had me giggling and trying to not fall out of my bed (cuz it's 3 am and I'm trying not to wake anyone up hehe I swear I sound like a seal trying to keep quiet O_O) anyways I hope this review brightens up your day a bit! Again sorry for my randomness! XD )
angel897 chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
most fun to read love her uncle
S.I.N1146 chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
I love it! Please write the sequel!
booklover1798 chapter 16 . 4/8/2013