Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
JasperK chapter 25 . 8/1
Enjoyed this tale so much. Very clever in parts. Would love to see more of Riddle in DA.
haust22 chapter 11 . 7/31
Apologies, I did not see the note on your profile page, commentary is still accurate, carry on
haust22 chapter 10 . 7/31
*shivers* what a delightfully morbid and traumatic ending to this chapter, very few people can get the...horror of...well PTSD right, and I always appreciate realism(ironic considering...well, magic) in a fic right. To the point where you can feel the pain and agony yourself. This is my...third time? I think? Well it's another iteration of me reading this and I do hope you continue it one day, this and Jamie Evans and the Lonely Queen, quite amazing stories the both of them, and all of your stories(that I have read) have a wonderful amount of depth to them that many authors sadly lack, the hero is not perfect, the struggles are real, and even in a story that uses a premise that has been done before(it's really hard to find a premise that has not been explored so that's not really an issue) you find a way to make it unique and uniquely your own(such as the way you handle metamorphagus[hmmm I don't know if that's spelled right...no matter] in the Jamie Evans stories, or the continued conversations between Riddle and Harry in this story{that is quite well done if I do say so myself}). Naturally these stories are yours, and you are not obligated to finish them, and it is probably annoying to hear people beg for them to be finished, and sometimes a muse for a particular story decides to leave and not return, however in the case that you feel like there is a lack of interest I at least would love to read these stories to their conclusion. Have a wonderful evening, and may your muse never die.
Cinthya chapter 25 . 6/9
3rd time reread it... It was so cool, i really want it finished
Mitchelltrt chapter 25 . 5/28
I unfortunately have to put this in my " " bookmarks folder. If you could rectify that, I would appreciate it. I put stories that have not been updated in a year in there.
dead feather chapter 25 . 5/29
While I liked the idea here, Harry is more than a bit apathetic. That comes through in the story, and makes reading it apathetic feeling as well. It is not helped with the overall confusion of which world and what person is being talked about.
I did like the relationship Harry had with his world Riddle.
Cinthya chapter 22 . 4/9
Sorry i am rereading it and i think riddle aprove harry for rachel... Well if hevdo something a cruciatus might help
llian-winter chapter 1 . 4/8
I really enjoyed this story. It's a shame it was abandoned.
egwolf65 chapter 25 . 4/1
Great story!
Princess Asuna chapter 25 . 3/27
So is this story dead? I have highly enjoyed reading it and would love to see some kinda end
Kithrin chapter 25 . 3/22
i want this continued it's freakin funny!
Rebecca chapter 25 . 3/13
This is so good! Please update!
ossifrage chapter 25 . 3/2
Thanks.
floatingmangocake chapter 25 . 3/1
I love this in all the right and wrong ways. I wish it wasn't ded.
fireball900 chapter 7 . 2/6
Harry and Riddle's interactions are my favorite part of this.