Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
fireball900 chapter 7 . 2/6
Harry and Riddle's interactions are my favorite part of this.
Enishi-Haru chapter 25 . 1/22
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 25 . 1/19
I really wanna call Tom a nymphomaniac. I cant believe he projected them having sex to Harry when he was in the Great hall. God. How embarressing..
Banner chapter 25 . 1/13
Once again, you *nail* the essential Harry character. This is a fascinating story. I love the communication link between displaced!Harry and original Tom.
sh777 chapter 25 . 1/13
I Have enjoyed this so far. Hope that it gets finished.
cinhtay chapter 25 . 1/10
Come on i wanted ti know if they could make a bridge, it will be interesting, and i love the sex talks of harry and tom, it is amusing... But i think i understand that harry didnt know until then, because he was not allowed to ask questions, even if he is a teenage...
Teo Alonso chapter 25 . 1/5
more please!
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Nicely done so far, as I expected when starting something that seems to be abandoned. I do hope you get back and wrap it at some point; would be interesting to see what you had in mind as an eventual resolution. Thanks for a great read so far ...
Red Guardsman chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
Excellent premise and plot construction, and interactions are brilliant. Formatting and presentation could use work, as could the transitions between scenes.

Good work, keep it up!
Pavic124 chapter 25 . 10/31/2016
Awesome.
Ft Knight chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
this is a great story, and I really wish it was still being continued, as it been 4 years, so it is one Hiatus at best.
GenJordan chapter 25 . 10/28/2016
Maybe someday you'll finish this _
Lordie chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
Sorry you stopped posting. I really liked this story, it was a fun read.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 25 . 10/11/2016
Excellent!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 21 . 10/11/2016
I do not understand the Hornbeam wand thing. Did Sunstripe come from the Redwall series?