Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Tarix chapter 25 . 1/10
Well, nice story, but seems to be abandoned, shame.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 25 . 1/1
I've really enjoyed reading this, thanks! I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Nicol chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
Please try and finish this interesting.
Take care.
nicol
Katsuhito chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Liking this story more and more. The fact that Harry (I) maintains his link with his Voldemort is interesting, although I'd like to know how it was able to remain across dimensions as it appears to be affected by distance. It'll be interesting to see how he reconnects with the rest of the new cast, and how Volde (I) acts now that his only viable opposition is out of the way, and now apparently considered his equal.

BTW, brainthief rec'd this story to his readers in an a/n, which is how I found it. Thought you'd like to know - if you don't already. :)
Katsuhito chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Interesting start. I'm guessing Neville's the BWL in this dimension or something? Back to reading...
Josh20 chapter 25 . 12/8/2015
I wish you came back to this story. It's amazing.
Josh20 chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Really liking this story but there is one SOD breaking point here: Harry SHOULD NOT have been able to form a patronus. His only source of happiness was his friends. Friends who he just saw murdered before his eyes.
OriksGaming chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
Oh man, you stop writing at this point? When it's very nearly over? I just wanted to see him get together with Rachel and obliterate the psychotic Voldemort. Is that too much to ask?! Ah well, great story anyways. I'll be waiting for the eventual day you decide to finish it, if ever.
OriksGaming chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
LMFAO Voldemort gives Harry the talk, hilarious. Though I believe a lot of other authors would have included the entire talk as an omake.
Pyrophoricity chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
That is a good story what happen ?
scarlettmeadows chapter 25 . 11/9/2015
Love your fic! Really hope you finish it someday :)
scarlettmeadows chapter 17 . 11/9/2015
I'm sorry about your Aunt
scarlettmeadows chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
So no horcruxes in this fic?
scarlettmeadows chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
You differentiate between the Harries very well :) also, their characterisation is completely different, which helps.

Really enjoying your fic!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 25 . 11/6/2015
any chance of an update this year?
its a very nice story...