Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Meteoricshipyards chapter 25 . 12/17/2017
Very interesting, and very enjoyable. Like keeping up with the old universe. Hope you return to this soon,

Tom A.
Kagey98 chapter 25 . 12/14/2017
Great Story! Thanks for sharing your talent!
HPMARIE chapter 25 . 12/8/2017
Love this story!
Maddie chapter 25 . 12/2/2017
Great story! The idea is intriguing..Harry and Riddle talking..I like it! :)
SuperApplePie chapter 25 . 11/24/2017
How sad, building up to an awesome confrontation and then stopping the updates. Oh well, it was a fun read anyway.
TakaT0 chapter 25 . 10/30/2017
plz update soon. really good so far. ty. sincerely, taka
Dragonanzar chapter 25 . 10/15/2017
Interesting idea about Riddle and Harry's connection still being present despite being in different dimensions, and that Harry is somehow rubbing off on Voldemort to make him more sane. I like the modification you've made to the prophecy - almost Oedipus in type, though fortunately no incest involved...! Hope you manage to figure out the ending at some point!
Sekihara Tae chapter 25 . 10/4/2017
Hello-

Just a little note to say I spent my afternoon reading this, and have quite enjoyed it. You made me cry several times!

One question: in the previous chapter, Zabini's son had a job to do. In this chapter, it's Nott. Was that a mistake due to the time between chapters, or are both sons up to something?
SapphireTheFourth chapter 25 . 9/26/2017
Please do continue! Literally, this fic is so good! REALLy want to know what goes on...yup!
He Who Devours The Suns chapter 25 . 9/16/2017
I really hope that you'll finish this story, big fan of your works.
slytherinsal chapter 25 . 9/4/2017
Looks like this is on hiatus. I hope you'll finish it but I understand if you don't. Personally I'd relocate the vanishing cabinet to the Gringotts vault with the dragon, and cough up whatever the goblins want per death eater. If Voldemort comes he'll have Nagini with him, if he doesn't come, they've not lost anything. And of course relocate Nott's family somewhere safe using house elves if this Voldemort is relying on power and hasn't had the smarts to figure out wards against them.
slytherinsal chapter 24 . 9/4/2017
Now I write for money and for shits and giggles, so I write original fiction [and expect good money for it] and fanfiction. Because ff is cathartic and a good ff plotbunny can break writer's block in the real world.
You write well enough to make money out of it.
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 9/4/2017
Hurrah, someone else who applies Quantum Entanglement to magic, it's the obvious explanation for the Protean charm. I love Einstein's name for it: 'spooky action at a distance.' Mind, he didn't believe in it and of course never lived to see it proven.
I've always though that moving from universe to universe would involve integral calculus involving terms of i. a rotation through a klein bottle around the z-axis.
slytherinsal chapter 18 . 9/4/2017
Your aunt sounds incredible, bless her.

good luck with the job.

hehe Lucius is a pragmatist. I picked a similar revelation for him in one of mine.
slytherinsal chapter 17 . 9/4/2017
Deepest sympathy for your trauma. They look so vulnerable and small in hospital beds.