Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Ogrebear chapter 25 . 6/27
Very interesting story - I very much like the Alt Reality travel and how Riddle is becoming saner after Harry left Universe 1. That world is almost better off - just need some decent non-human rights laws next!

Rachael is a cool OC, and nicely placed in the timeline.

More please!
Simianpower chapter 25 . 6/14
It's unfortunate that you abandoned this one. I really liked it. Not as much as Jamie Evans, but that was at least half crack-fic anyway. I do love me some deep eldritch magics, though, and Jamie Evans gave that, along with Witch Queen, Wastelands of Time, and Firebird's Son.

This was unique in the quasi-sane Voldemort quasi-allied to alternate Harry. I don't think I've ever seen that before, and I thought it was a great idea. But you're right that this Harry isn't epic. He's... meek. Still, I'll keep an eye out in case you ever finish it. 9/10
WriteShop chapter 25 . 6/12
This is a very well written, well thought out story. I hope you eventually finish it.

One comment (more on Canon than on your story) - People have different fragments to their personalities - their work self, the person they are with family, the person they are with friends, etc But they typically integrate those into a single whole. So why wouldn't harry integrate the Voldy-bin in his head into himself.

ie the Horcrux ceases to be a part of Tom and becomes a part of Harry. Chomp, chomp slurp, no more Horcrux
Ibskib chapter 8 . 6/7
Occulemancy - Occlumency
why the he - why he
was bad date - was a bad date
an imperious - an imperius
Dumbledore horde them - Dumbledore hoard them
Ibskib chapter 7 . 6/7
occulemancy - Occlumency
edit portrays - edit portkeys
Ibskib chapter 6 . 6/7
Occulemancy - Occlumency
Harold Lloyd chapter 5 . 6/2
Interesting so far, but yes, there's one thing that really confuses me. GHarry is 6 inches shorter and *50* pounds lighter, and yet people are mistaking him for HHarry. How?!

From behind, Ron shouldn't have a clue that this is Harry; the only thing that'd be visible is messy hair. The body shape would be totally different.
Barricade chapter 25 . 5/26
Please finish this...
gaul1 chapter 25 . 5/23
Good chapter, byes
DonLyn chapter 21 . 5/16
A very entertaining story, had me laughing out loud at times.
Occasionally a bit too sappy for my taste, but that might just be me being an emotional cripple.
timmy1022 chapter 25 . 5/12
I hope you get around to finishing this one day, and your other stories. I've enjoyed reading them.
timmy1022 chapter 7 . 5/12
I love the interactions with Riddle. Funny. This story is interesting. I wish it was complete.
TsukiNoBara chapter 15 . 4/29
What? No, don't name Lily "Frostfur." Frostfur is a bitch, and I don't just mean literally.

On the other hand, I can't really think of much better. The only other female wolf I remember is Rattail, which doesn't work if her tail is like a normal wolf's.
UnseatedShinigami chapter 25 . 4/19
A good story that I was willing to read from start to finish in one sitting. However in the interest of constructive criticism: You rely heavily upon dialogue rather than descriptions and environmental cues, not a bad thing per se but as a result your characters come out as rather flat. You rarely ascribe any emotional context to any of the conversations mid-speech, instead placing much of it after the fact. This has led to some of your characters, Harry in particular except when interacting with Riddle, as bland almost monotone drones in setting.

I understand that you write for yourself and not necessarily for your readers, however as a writer it still behooves you to add impact to each character and express it in such a way as to allow it to be felt as it occurs rather than requiring the reader to ascribe their own emotive impressions to each of the character interactions.

That said, I did enjoy the story and look forward to it's conclusion whensoever you find the time to post it.
Looks like the 'beginning of the end' turned into the actual end. Too bad, good fic.