Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
This is a great story. And I hope you update soon.
acrimony1029341 chapter 25 . 1/14/2014
While this will arrive late I offer you my condolences for your aunt. Also this is an excellent story please update soon!
chain.reader chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
Fascinating..
Goddess of the Black Rose chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
mageofmyth chapter 25 . 11/14/2013
I just found this and really liked it. I do hope that we find out what the old Dumbledore was up to, and see him fall. Tom in the old world seems like he would actually be better for the wizarding world, unlike the LV in the new world which would not.
esran chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Why did you make Lucios gay?
alex.rushing.5 chapter 25 . 11/7/2013
More more more more more more more more more more innnnnn 2014!
Hoppy159 chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
This is one of the most interesting HP fanfiction's I've red in a long time. I like the returning to sanity Voldemort and I like how Dumbledore's motivations are explained away. They're still despicable, but a bit more realistic, and not such cartoon characters.
redstickbonbon chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
What an intriguing and original story. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Arafell chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
It wouldn't take much to get past even the Fidelius charm. As long as you knew the general area, perhaps some sort of magic detector or even just observation, you could just bomb the general area with incendiaries. Even the toughest ward would probably collapse if you threw enough energy at it. Worst comes to worst, you could always just drop big rocks instead of missiles. Also, apart from imperius, wizard infiltration would be laughable and strike forces easily defeated by CCTV and snipers.

Long story short, wizards would get pwnt at first, then they'd wise up and either A. Play dead or B. start really playing on Imperius and Confundus.
David J. Potter chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
For the last part I think you must read last Rise of Wizards. To this technology work even produce we need petrol ( oil if you are american) If they can transfigure petrol anything else , your weapons can not work. And then ony a few imperio can destroy economic structure.
Chimaera.me chapter 25 . 10/8/2013
I like this story, really a lot. I hope you are not going to sent him back. That would destroy Harry. I hope you haven't abonded this story, but it has been a while.
NouvelleVoix chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
Update! Update, damn you!
Jenaminya chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
This is good! I really love the idea of Harry being still connected to his own world's Voldie :) And I do wonder if Rachel has been marked too?
I hope you are going to continue this even though it hasn't been updated in almost a year, I really wanna read more ;)
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
I just realized something re-reading this...Hermonie is pregnant. That kid is going to be such a nerd.
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »