Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
HasABeard chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
As a thought, "neither can live while the other survives" can be interpereted as "neither can live their lives while the other only survives", as in they will each have their lives put on hold for so long as the other is forced to fight to stay alive.
marcuspgreen chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
Recognizing that this story "updates when it updates," the times when it updates need to be more frequent. Not much real reviewing here. I was going to say I think I like this more than Something Wicked and Jamie Evans, but I decided that isn't true. I do like it more than most anything else though.
Dragonhulk chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
Excellent work on this, worth the favorite I'm giving it.
daled73 chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
Please let your Muse out to play and finish this, it is far too good to die now (especially when Harry finally has a girlfriend who is worthy, and who's derrier he has noticed!). oh, BTW, pay no attention to "Bogus1". His handle says it all; and he has obviously forgotten that it's all Magic. Therefore his psychology books are rubbish; he needs Magical Psychology books if he want to start analyzing Witches, Wizards and Dark Lords.
Keena3105 chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
Will you be updating this again at all?
elyk36 chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
great story would like to see how you finish
jk chapter 25 . 6/30/2013
I really like the story so far.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
this is the point when I scream and run for my life in the opposite direction of Peter Petigrew. How? How?!
Jackarall chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
This Harry lends himself to epicness well enough for me to be extremly interested. Excellent story, and an incredibly unique one. In fact, all of your Harry Potter stories I've read are extremly good and unique, and you are easily one of the best authors on FFN as far as I'm concerned. I do hope this is continued.
erisedreturns chapter 25 . 6/22/2013
I swear if you abandon this fic at the chapter "the beginning of the end" i will hunt you down.
bogus1 chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
This fic again testifies to your retarded confusion about different and mutually exclusive personality types. The Dark Lord, all of them without exception, is a psychopath. The most they can stoop to aping is the narcissist. So a dark lord can be a mad scientist, for instance. And a dark lord is always a terrorist, and so on and so forth. And more importantly, a dark lord IS NEVER a machiavelian or tyrant. Why? Because that's the FUCKING OPPOSITE personality type!

A person who's a mad scientist could slide into the machiavellian role in a pinch and into the dark lord role on a regular basis. But they would fundamentally be a mad scientist. And more importantly, they could NEVER be an Overlord because THAT IS THE FUCKING OPPOSITE personality type!

Your understanding of human personality is a fucking mess which is why you're spewing contradictions.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I just re-read this story - a very captivating and entertaining tale, with a fascinating Riddle. I do hope you will finish this.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
Bushwah chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
There will be no applause.

someone other than me

The end is beginning? I'd like to see the end end. Update please?
Bushwah chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Math/maths. Heard it in many place, doubt that it's just a stereotype.

Jackdoc really did have good questions... I'm not trying to be sarcastic, and I don't think you were either. And you had good answers.
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »