Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Nicely done so far, as I expected when starting something that seems to be abandoned. I do hope you get back and wrap it at some point; would be interesting to see what you had in mind as an eventual resolution. Thanks for a great read so far ...
Red Guardsman chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
Excellent premise and plot construction, and interactions are brilliant. Formatting and presentation could use work, as could the transitions between scenes.

Good work, keep it up!
Pavic124 chapter 25 . 10/31/2016
Awesome.
Ft Knight chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
this is a great story, and I really wish it was still being continued, as it been 4 years, so it is one Hiatus at best.
GenJordan chapter 25 . 10/28/2016
Maybe someday you'll finish this _
Lordie chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
Sorry you stopped posting. I really liked this story, it was a fun read.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 25 . 10/11/2016
Excellent!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 21 . 10/11/2016
I do not understand the Hornbeam wand thing. Did Sunstripe come from the Redwall series?
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 15 . 10/11/2016
Lily's name should have been Lupa: the wolf mother who raised Romulus and Remus.
thepkrmgc chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
its a shame this wasnt continued, its really quite well done.
thepkrmgc chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
props to professor riddle for making an impression, i wonder if rex will chose to return to earth one despite the life hes made for himself locally?
thepkrmgc chapter 23 . 10/5/2016
now all we need is for harry to pickpocket dumbledor's wand for lolz and hand it to his father for safekeeping
thepkrmgc chapter 22 . 10/5/2016
hopefully dumbles can be kept out of the loop, or at least stopped from making the same mistakes he did in earth one
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 10/5/2016
hopefully earth one's bellatrix can recover, and rachel can help commit patricide
thepkrmgc chapter 19 . 10/5/2016
i have to agree with you when it comes to the results of a war, even if the bulk of the wizardim population wasnt inclined towards appeasement the sheer weight of numbers would be a deciding factor alone
858 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »