Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Ironhair chapter 15 . 7/24
What,.wormtail died?
ironhair chapter 25 . 7/24
Looking forward to your update that will hopefully mop this up... Soon please, otherwise i will have to reread the fic again!
ironhair chapter 20 . 7/24
Interesting... I like this riddle, even if he did kill ppl in his madness. Hope he becomes /remains saner.
ironhair chapter 11 . 7/24
Aaah, things get clearer.
ironhair chapter 8 . 7/24
Wth, he cut his hand to resurrect voldemort?
ironhair chapter 4 . 7/24
Liked Ur other fic, but in this it feels as if most of them have short term memories where they dont remember what they just said And suddenly act as if they have just started speaking with a completely fresh line of thought.
ironhair chapter 3 . 7/24
So mcgonagal feels scary looks like tarry, but cant figure out he is half a foot shorter?
ironhair chapter 2 . 7/24
Scary is shorter... How tough is it to figure out who u are talking to, James?
ironhair chapter 1 . 7/24
ProditorMagnus chapter 25 . 7/16
I really like this story. Hoping to see more of it.
AccidentalSorcerer chapter 1 . 7/10
I know its late for you to actually take anything into account, but chapter 1 and 2 were too confusing to read. There were no scene transitions so it was difficult to know where anyone was, or why things shifted.
moosejuice5 chapter 25 . 7/8
loved this fic, i hope you continue it sometime
Ogrebear chapter 25 . 6/27
Very interesting story - I very much like the Alt Reality travel and how Riddle is becoming saner after Harry left Universe 1. That world is almost better off - just need some decent non-human rights laws next!

Rachael is a cool OC, and nicely placed in the timeline.

More please!
Simianpower chapter 25 . 6/14
It's unfortunate that you abandoned this one. I really liked it. Not as much as Jamie Evans, but that was at least half crack-fic anyway. I do love me some deep eldritch magics, though, and Jamie Evans gave that, along with Witch Queen, Wastelands of Time, and Firebird's Son.

This was unique in the quasi-sane Voldemort quasi-allied to alternate Harry. I don't think I've ever seen that before, and I thought it was a great idea. But you're right that this Harry isn't epic. He's... meek. Still, I'll keep an eye out in case you ever finish it. 9/10
WriteShop chapter 25 . 6/12
This is a very well written, well thought out story. I hope you eventually finish it.

One comment (more on Canon than on your story) - People have different fragments to their personalities - their work self, the person they are with family, the person they are with friends, etc But they typically integrate those into a single whole. So why wouldn't harry integrate the Voldy-bin in his head into himself.

ie the Horcrux ceases to be a part of Tom and becomes a part of Harry. Chomp, chomp slurp, no more Horcrux
777 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »