Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
chimaera198 chapter 25 . 10/8/2013
I like this story, really a lot. I hope you are not going to sent him back. That would destroy Harry. I hope you haven't abonded this story, but it has been a while.
NouvelleVoix chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
Update! Update, damn you!
Jenaminya chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
This is good! I really love the idea of Harry being still connected to his own world's Voldie :) And I do wonder if Rachel has been marked too?
I hope you are going to continue this even though it hasn't been updated in almost a year, I really wanna read more ;)
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
I just realized something re-reading this...Hermonie is pregnant. That kid is going to be such a nerd.
Thunder Stag chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
I think that the description of Neville in paragraph 19, the first chapter, is the best one I have heard in a long time.
bearblue chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
This is turning out to be a great story. It's epic on its own, though I do look forward to it's conclusion. Well done.
Charlie0925 chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
I am truly loving this fic and the characters you have created! I especially love Riddle & Harry's interaction and am hoping that Riddle will turn out to be a somewhat decent guy in the end.

Cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Love8Peace chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
This is a fantastic story! I absolutely adore the parallels you have running through both Harry (rex) and 'his' Voldemort. You did an amazing job with the plot line for both sides and I thought it wonderful you expression of how the two worlds is one thing about that, however, that causes me to pause. If Voldemort tried to kill his daughter and failed, would that not mean she is a Horcrux as well? I will be intrigued to see how you get around that little predicament.
dogbertcarroll chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Finally, Now I can sleep!
dogbertcarroll chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
The pile of precious metal will be just an added little bonus for our good friend with the dragon.
dogbertcarroll chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
I laughed far too much at this chapter.
dogbertcarroll chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
And for some reason I now see Rachel as a pastel unicorn who plays the harp.
dogbertcarroll chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
Very little the wizards have done actually compare to what the muggles have when you think about it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
ROTFLMAO! This Riddle is evil... but fun!
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
How bad are your nightmares when Voldemort himself doesn't want to deal with them?
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »