Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
GenetiX23 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Don't like Harry/Ginny without buildup, especially since OotP sort of ignored it entirely.

Should probably justify it at some point. I'm just happy about the lack of divorce-in-the-making R/H
DEBob19 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
"You're obviously not the right person to talk to about this" is probably one of the funniest things I've ever read. I love this story.
E4mj chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
Loving this! It's really original and quite funny.
thehereandnow33 chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
Funniest chap EVER!...loll
thehereandnow33 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Where is this story going...I'm starting to think nowhere fast..is it all just a huge depressing catharsis...?
Theta-McBride chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
Love it! :-D
Endgames chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
This is a pretty fun story, so I hope you get a chance to continue it at some point. I like how the Dumbledores and Riddles in the two universes are fairly different, and I also like how Harry (Rex) is acting (severely mentally scarred). It seems fairly realistic that way.

Not a big deal, but if you plan to continue the story, but I think there's a small error in this/last chapter. Last chapter it was Zabini's son who had the mission by Halloween, but this chapter it's Theodore Nott. Of course, given Zabini's multiple husbands, or the possibility of multiple missions going on at the same time, this isn't necessarily an error. I thought I'd bring it up just in case.
Endgames chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
I think I stopped reading this story at some point in the past when Harry started having civil conversations with Voldemort. I'm still not a fan of how the "old Riddle" is playing out, but goddammit if moments like this don't get me.

I have put a bit of thought into how much Harry should have been messed up by all the experiences of death around him, but not much thought into how they should have messed him up. The whole "spare" idea screwing with his mind is a really great take on the different universe storyline.
puma1sunfire chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
My GOD! THIS IS A FANTASTIC STORY!
MrRobertsIII chapter 23 . 6/28/2014
I do hope you come back to this fic. The destruction by dragon fire was clever, simple, and cheap.
MrRobertsIII chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
Great fic!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
But please do end it. Besides annoying Voldemort enough to go at it like bunnies with Bellatrix is not epic?
Waffliesinyoface chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
You know, I've read this story a few times. Maybe 2 or 3 by this point. Every freakin' time I get to the scene where Harry talks about Neville, I cry. And this is coming from someone who barely ever cries at anything.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
udaaaaate XD
Beer is food chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
hmm
one and a half year no updates makes the readers sad

fanfic authors of good fics, please prevent sadness of your readers and fans by stopping to discontinue writing...
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »