Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Please finish this...
gaul1 chapter 25 . 5/23
Good chapter, byes
DonLyn chapter 21 . 5/16
A very entertaining story, had me laughing out loud at times.
Occasionally a bit too sappy for my taste, but that might just be me being an emotional cripple.
timmy1022 chapter 25 . 5/12
I hope you get around to finishing this one day, and your other stories. I've enjoyed reading them.
timmy1022 chapter 7 . 5/12
I love the interactions with Riddle. Funny. This story is interesting. I wish it was complete.
TsukiNoBara chapter 15 . 4/29
What? No, don't name Lily "Frostfur." Frostfur is a bitch, and I don't just mean literally.

On the other hand, I can't really think of much better. The only other female wolf I remember is Rattail, which doesn't work if her tail is like a normal wolf's.
UnseatedShinigami chapter 25 . 4/19
A good story that I was willing to read from start to finish in one sitting. However in the interest of constructive criticism: You rely heavily upon dialogue rather than descriptions and environmental cues, not a bad thing per se but as a result your characters come out as rather flat. You rarely ascribe any emotional context to any of the conversations mid-speech, instead placing much of it after the fact. This has led to some of your characters, Harry in particular except when interacting with Riddle, as bland almost monotone drones in setting.

I understand that you write for yourself and not necessarily for your readers, however as a writer it still behooves you to add impact to each character and express it in such a way as to allow it to be felt as it occurs rather than requiring the reader to ascribe their own emotive impressions to each of the character interactions.

That said, I did enjoy the story and look forward to it's conclusion whensoever you find the time to post it.
Looks like the 'beginning of the end' turned into the actual end. Too bad, good fic.
powellt chapter 6 . 3/7
I don't normally review stories, just when one brings out an unusually strong response within me. This chapter did just that, thank you.
This was a good chapter
Lionhead Bookends chapter 25 . 2/6
So I tracked down this fic from that one signature's quote on SpaceBattles. Very good read, and I'm looking forward to that eventually you mentioned in your description.

I'm glad to see the strange blend of reasonable and unreasonable that is your Dumbledores. I think it's a very good take on the man.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 2/5
Poor harry
bkasavan chapter 25 . 1/28
Why no ending :(
Hope you do end up writing anew.
jgkitarel chapter 18 . 1/24
I like Lucius' shock at the revelations Hermione gave. The Wizarding World's ignorance of the muggle world and what it is actually capable of is it's biggest weakness. Though to be honest, I think Lucius would have rather remained ignorant. There is a reason for the saying "Ignorance is bliss," after all.

Hell, there are time I wish I didn't know some of these things. That we have nuclear weapons means that it is a matter of when they will be used again, not if, after all.
dialNforNinja chapter 25 . 1/18
I was reminded of this by your comment about seeing a quote in a sig on SB. I guess the path to wrap everything up didn't clear up for you, then... Kind of a shame, that, this is one of the more unique takes on the HP mythos.
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »