Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Guest chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
udaaaaate XD
Beer is food chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
hmm
one and a half year no updates makes the readers sad

fanfic authors of good fics, please prevent sadness of your readers and fans by stopping to discontinue writing...
Old Girl Lost chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
I just re-read this from beginning to the present end...please finish this..please please please.
Random number generator chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
I admit that I never considered this kind of possibility. I always assumed that MoM is working on keeping Muggleborn within magical community - but assuming that they still think that Muggles are harmless they would never see reason for doing this.

OK, with statistics like this in case of open war magical side has absolutely no chance. With this amount of people it is enough to not only protect nukes and have ready plan of winning full scale magical war within minutes (has I mentioned nukes?). It is enough to have decently sized special forces capable of using magic.

With this statistics I would be not surprised that there is enough people to keep looking for magical machine that can mass produce perpetum mobile.

Or look using magic for possible alien civilisations. Interstellar travel should be really easy with magic, an FTL a challenging but not unreasonable thing. Both makes alien invasion something that should be seriously considered.

And prepare events that would be even more ridiculously effective than nukes in case of war.

In fact, with this statistics it was surprising that Muggles has decided to not stop entire Statute of Secrecy mess. Though with gigantic differences in technology development on both sides bidding time is a good strategy.
Random number generator chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Nonmagicals would need a lot of defectors.

The critical issue is how talented Malfoy and Hermione were - in other words whatever mind control is absurdly cheap. Obliviators suggest that yes, it is extremely cheap.

And with properly used mind control any chain of command will probably get totally destroyed.

It is possible to put some top official into submarines etc, but still - probably main tactic of magicals would be to Imperius/Obliviate everybody mildly important.

What worse, they have highly trained worse that keeps doing this.

On the other hand, just small number of defectors would be enough to establish MAD (or even AD). What interesting, this requires sides to know about possibilities of another. I think that on her place would attempt to convince Tom to establish contact with nonmagical government to reduce chance of some idiot starting WW III.
Random number generator chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
I wonder whatever what Hermione did was a proper steep to take.
Random number generator chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Poor Hermione.
Random number generator chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
The conversations with Riddle are pure crackfic - is it intentional? Also, blatant OOC - Tom declares that he collects knowledge to use against Hermione and Harry happily continues talking?
Random number generator chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Why so many great stories are abandoned?
see Below chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I'm a bit sad that this story has apparently foundered and sunk out of sight on the treacherous rocks of long-term writer's block. It had definite moments (not least of which being a relatively sane competent Voldemort in the origin universe).
Anyway, it's not as if you've completely disappeared from the face of the internet, and you are giving those who are fans of the Jamie Evans series something to read, but I miss this one.

Rumour of an Alchemist.
Toby860 chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
I already feel as if this harry is approaching a level of epic. I really hope you return and finish this story.
solitare chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Yay Redwall! I actually thought that Lily was warning them away from Lupus (a disease).
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
And just where the hell is the ending to this? I've been reading it all day and then suddenly no final chapter? You bloody tease!

Honestly though, a well written story. I will definitely be checking out your other offerings as well.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 23 . 4/30/2014
Oh Rex, you really left yourself open to abuse by suggesting a shopping spree for a teenage girl with your services and a bag boy.

Still, nice to see those two crazy kids making something.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 22 . 4/29/2014
I think we may have found another way to destroy those horcruxes. Because nothing could be more soul-destroyingly awful as Riddle giving the "what are you're intentions towards my daughter" talk. You though sex ed with ol' Tom was bad, that was just the warm up, I assure you.

And if I ever got a question like that, I would just reply "its magic" with a suitable amount of snark. Besides, transuniversal mathematics makes my brain hurt as well.
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »