Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
I just can't dislike your Voldie, or Riddle to be exact. He can be cruel and a bit psychotic, but funny and even likable at the same time.
aalens chapter 25 . 10/9/2015
Great story. I hope your muse allows you to finish it one day — preferably before I have forgotten it and have to read it all again from the beginning. LOL ( though, actually, that wouldn't be a chore.)
aalens chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
I'm greatly enjoying this fic - as I usually do with your stories. Is Riddle going to help Harry vanquish this Voldemort?
BTW All the 'afterwords' I have read in this story so far, should have been 'afterwards'. 'Afterwords' means words or speech which are tacked on to the end of something - a concluding statement or section, that is, virtually the opposite of a foreword. 'Afterwards' means later, subsequently.
sonofthehills chapter 25 . 9/21/2015
Just came across this. Thank you for sharing with us!
orion0905 chapter 25 . 9/21/2015
Sad that you didn't finish this, it is one heck of a great story. I'll follow just in case but I suspect nothing will come of it. Oh well.
tehnice chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Your story is mind fucking me. Everyone's emotions and reactions are so understated they might as well not exist, and the characters are OOC as all fuck, and yet... I can't stop reading! What sorcery is this?!
She who knows chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
Also I have to add - Voldemort would not care about how abused Harry was as a child, no way. He literally tried to kill the boy when he was an innocent baby! Voldemort's own abuse as a youth did not make him sympathetic to others, it made him self-centered and hateful.
She Who Knows chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
The ideas in this story have some potential, your writing has potential - but that is really it. You have not really done anything with the characters and the story is just downright cheesy why it comes to everyone not only automatically excepting an alternative universe Harry but also reacting to his abuse. The truth is, people are selfish and they do not care this much about strangers, and that is what this Harry is. He would not be having long conversations with people about all his damage and teenagers do not normally think in depth about the struggles of their peers. The world is not this boys therapist. You are developing how damaged he is rather than the world, and this makes the story much less enjoyable.
nljfs chapter 25 . 8/16/2015
Fun story.. it's 4 am... spent all night reading it! While at this point I'm certain it's discontinued, thought I'd tell you that I enjoyed it and wish there was more!
mdman1 chapter 25 . 8/6/2015
A pretty good story. I hope you continue it.
Zeikos chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
Muggle Vs Intelligent Wizards? If we assume no wizard help muggles , then muggles lose by default

You don't need to kill people to win.

Apparate in disillusioned , imperius the leaders.

You won.

That's it .

Wizards can corrupt the chain of command of any nation with an ease that calling it frightnening is calling Cthulhu cute.
Zeikos chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
Voldemort is a cuddly bear if we compare him to true Dictators.

Killing thousands of people in a timespan of 40 years?

Please , the vaporization of two cities by the might of a runaway nuclear reaction that transformed 0.8 GRAMS of matter into energy killed tens of thousands in microseconds.

And it was done by the "good guys".
Zeikos chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
Hmm , how did Riddle (AU one) defy himself?

" born to those" , unless in the other universe the prophecy is slightly different it doesn't really make sense.

Oh well Authorial fiat , i get it :D
(and it's a really interesting twist)
Zeikos chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Itriguing as for now.

The only things that i personaly feel not perfect are:
The pacing is a bit too fast
The discussions with Voldemort feel really weird.

For the rest , good job!
RudeMinnesotan chapter 25 . 7/29/2015
I. Love. This. STORY! I love the multiple POVs. I love slightly sane Voldy. I love the two different worlds. I love the update to the schools curriculum! I love how it's sad to the point of ME crying at times, and SO Funny at others that I could crack a rib! I hope you finish it some day. I read everything in less than a day... Wasn't that long, should have done it faster but I needed to sleep lol.
Anyway! Great! Love it! I shall wait and hope and check out your other work now...

Also: I saw your author note about how you write for yourself, that's why you write fanfic and I totally agree with that. I've written fanfic before but for different universes and I feel the same way. Good on ya, mate.
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »