Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Smithback chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
I liked a lot the hermione's parents show... was awesome!

I enjoied the 'story class' a lot.

an

and Lucius.. funnny... je je naive...

luck, with your new job !
CatWriter chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
What the heck? Why you leave us hanging... TWICE. You are so mean. Update soon. I want to see more.

Catwriter
werd me chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
cant wait for more :)
LordsFire chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Man, I envy you your job. I've been unemployed for over a year now. Fortunately, I have the excuse of calling it my 'starving artist' period, and if I ever get one of my novel-projects published, it'll even be considered legit by most people.

If I had more than 6 hours of sleep in the last 56, I would probably figure out where you're going with this bit of plot, but as it is, I'm just enjoying reading something that actually is managing to build Dramatic Tension.

I read 'I Put On My Robe and Wizard's Hat' the other day, and while it was quite well written overall, it failed at building and resolving tension. It's nice to have this change of pace.
malko050987 chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Congrats on the new job!
firelordeg chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
thank you for sharing antoher fantstic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
anon chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
"They'd kill us all, wouldn't they?"

"If they had a reason. Or maybe if they didn't have a reason. Honestly, people are horrible monsters, whether muggle or magical."

I'm of the opinion that muggles would lose if wizards were even somewhat intelligent against intelligent and aware muggles as opposed to how they are portrayed in the books (stupider than the very illogical wizards (because wizards magic sucks up all the intelligence according to jkr))

muggle repelling charms alone win it for them.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
Woot, updates!
dogsby chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
This is one heck of a great story, so far. I've finally caught up, darn it. Now, i'll have to wait for regular up dates! I love the way Tom is helping Harry. I can't wait to see what he does next; will he communicate with the other Tom, help make him better, with Harry's help, or help Harry kill him, LOL.

Thanks for sharing, this story with us. It's been one grand ride. Never a boring minute. I cried and I laughed, but never was I bored or fast forwarded a chapter. Thank you!
AnAddictedReader chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
It's been sooo long since you updated. Interesting chapter though. I wonder what will happen next.
Maddog285 chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
I just found your story and have enjoyed it. Glad you have a new job and my condolences on your losse. I look forward to future updates.
4233 chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
As much as the death camp/ mass graves ideas are more likely for the time period the story's set in, I still like the idea of a GM disease targeted at wizards, spread through a single muggleborn dropped off at King's Cross at about 10:50 on the first of September, as a method of mass-magicide. I can't remember who's story this was in, but whoever it was, it's their plan.
dogsby chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
That is just too funny, Tom being Harry's confidant, LOL.
imgonnadie chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
Excellent chapter.
dogsby chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
That was one heck of an *Angsty* Chapter. I cried and then I cried some more for Harry, the Longbottoms, and for Luna. I happen to like Tom helping Harry out, with his lessons and keeping in touch. I bet the Old Albus wished he had trained Harry, now! I hope Harry doesn't ever go back.
738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »