Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Malchior chapter 24 . 6/10/2012
Honestly, I've noticed your story is kind of dragging on. I think it's simply time to advance the plot a little. The last couple of chapters seem to have stretched over a very short period of time, with nothing but dialogue or people's reactions to information. I know the time frame is probably longer, but from my perspective, that's how it has seemed.

I don't know what your goals are for this story, or where you want the plot to go. I don't know if you have some sort of goal check list, if you don't maybe it would help to make one.

It feels like to me, that you don't really know what to write next, or don't know how to bridge the gap to the next plot arc. Maybe you should take a break and ponder it for a little while, or talk to whomever you bounce ideas off and toss some around.
CatWriter chapter 24 . 6/10/2012
excellent chapter as always, though a bit short.

As for the petition, did anyone read what the change was about? All they really want is for people who have M ratings on stories that have lemons to change the rating to MA. Really that's not much, I don't see the brew ha ha. Although I understand some good stories that have been abandoned may be erased, still changing rating from M to MA shouldn't be so bad.

by the by, I can hardly wait for Tom to start training Harry. It should be a hoot.

On a final note, could you just say, Earth 1, for the world Harry came from and Earth 2 for the new world he's in. The transistions are getting harder to understand and it's beginning to slow your story flow. Aside from that, good job, and more please.

Catwriter
Miron chapter 24 . 6/10/2012
I like the story, and writing, the page breaks could do with some indicaion of what universe is being portrayed, as it feels a bit jarring when you suddenly swap between them
Impstar chapter 24 . 6/10/2012
... You don't? What story was it anyways?
BYoshi1993 chapter 23 . 6/6/2012
Love the story and the chapters that you have up so far.

I do want to ask what you do for a living though, if you won't mind. As a freshman in college, I've decided to major in business. Is that what you majored in (you seem very well read in my opinion)? Just wondering since I'm questioning the point of college, work, everything. Have you ever felt this...conflicted? It'd be nice to relate to someone who has experienced it all and come out the other end with a paying career.

Thanks for story and I hope you give some input on college. It would be much appreciated.

Update soon.

-Michael
BYoshi1993 chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
"Don't ask me to make sense of physics. That involves math. I graduated from college so that I could stop doing math."

That made me laugh. As a freshman in college, I hate math and will forever hate math. I could only do it before teachers started putting more letters than numbers into it.
FateBurn chapter 23 . 6/5/2012
Great chapter
FateBurn chapter 21 . 6/4/2012
Excellent story so far please continue soon cant wait for more.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
LOL! Personally I approve of the title, Fates Bitch... I feel fate treats me that way sometimes. As for today's story comments, I feel there is not much to say except that at some point I see Harry going basilisk to save someone. You can't run from that with how much it has been brought up.
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
I am not sure we want any one person getting all the Hollows together, unless of course it removes Tom from Harry's mind and returns him to his time. Though, with Harry building something with TGWL, it may be kinder to leave him there and allow him to continue to influence Tom. The only person left for Harry back in his realm is Hermione, and that may not even be true once she gives birth.
Nebresh chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
two more good chapters.
garsdal chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
quite spiffing i must say. i'll just have a nice pleasant conversation with the guy i watched murder my friends right in front of me. Not being able to hate really is a mental handicap.

always knew the jedi where a fucked up bunch. any orginasation who dictates you are not allowed to; feel, have relations, or even sex.

its time to bail the system and become a real person.

"Even i have defied you!" keeps him from anal... god i laughed there. "it's perfectly understandable that a man wants to pluck that" mentally torment the handicapped, why don't you.

your stories really are fun to read.
Caelleh chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
This is very good stuff. Very plausible. I almost shit my pants from laughing at how Riddle was defied thrice.
Endfall chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
Well that fucking sucks. One of my own stories just got the same treatment about a week ago. Lost an entire chapter due to how my creative pipeline works (stupidly, in case you were wondering).

Otherwise, decent if slightly uneventful chapter. Thanks for uploading!
Penny is wise chapter 23 . 6/3/2012