Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Wulffe chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
An interesting take on the HP/cross dimensional story line ..

I like what I have read so far ..

:-}
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
I can just hear Tom giving Harry the "What are your intentions towards my daughter?" speech. The only problem, Tom can get to Harry wherever and whenever Harry is. Imagine him popping up asking that question while Harry is in the loo or rubbing one off! Hopefully Tom cannot see through Harry's eyes...imagine Tom popping up when Harry and Rachel start getting to snogging or more!
Darklooshkin chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
I love your Harry Potters. How in hell do you get them so spot-on?
Darklooshkin chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
I love, absolutely love your stories. Anal sex denial as a prophecy trigger... Dear Lord.
CatWriter chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
The last time I read this, Voldie was doing a ritual to give Bella back her sanity, did it work?

I'm not sure Harry should be trying to free himself of Tom, I'm calling his original Voldie, Tom, and the one of this new world Voldie. If Harry free himself of Tom, then Tom could go back to being insane again, endangering his friends he left behind, and besides, Tom maybe abit off, and a little mean but the more he gets to know Harry the more he changes. He doesn't want world domination anymore, he just wants to teach. And that's probably directly related to being able to talk to Harry.

As Voldie, he doesn't have a connection to Rachel or Harry at least none that we know of, he has no way to find his lost sanity as Tom has, so he'll have to be put down like a mad dog. End of story.

More please, update soon.

Catwriter
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Haha... I liked how you made mention to if Riddle felt if the Diary was destroyed. The fact that he was unsure means that it is quite possible for Voldemort to notice. In other news, the DADA curse will end finally
narutodragon chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
great work freaking funny i do hope u continue
luna sanguine chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
The dad talk from voldemort lol
Amaleea chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
I have to say that I am really enjoying a mostly sane Voldemort. Someone of his intelligence and ambition really shouldn't go insane since it would just become very counter-productive for him. Riddle could do anything and be anything...if only his sanity would just stay with him.

So thank you for an entertaining Voldemort. I'm not for a dictator who doesn't care much for human life but it does make for a more interesting story. The obvious muggle angle also is interesting since not many fanfiction stories really explore it. Seriously...Tom Marvolo Riddle will make for a wonderful and horrendous muggle-studies teacher.

So keep up the good work. I look forward to the chapter!
122boy chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Awesome story you really should have more reviews witch is why I'm here
tenchifew chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Finally came around to reading this story.

Avoided it earlier because of the "angst" label, but glad that I tried it now. Great story, unique idea and style. Fascinating stuff.

Thank you for writing.
tenchifew chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
I want to express my condolences about your aunt. I know about cancer from my own family and know how it is to wait in hospitals.

My best regards and wishes to you and yours.
tenchifew chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Harry receiving The Talk from Voldemort is one of more... surreal and... hilarious things I ever read.

Thank you for writing.