Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Knives91 chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
Well that wasn't at all a tense meeting. Not even a little.

A fine chapter boss. Please continue your efforts!
GinHanelle chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
I really love this story. Thank you so much for sharing!

One of my favorite parts of these 20 chapters was when Voldemort/Riddle was talking to Lucius about Hermione. Amazing scene! Hilarious too.

Thank you than you! Much love.
Nights Silhouette chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
A great story to date, keep it up.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
I personally agree with the MAD potential, I assume there must be some massively destructive spells out there.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
So, Sane Voldemort is trying to bring Bella back to her Sane self, and to possibly find out where their child is at? Harry may not have done a great thing with the portrait, but women like gold and now she has access to a whole lot of it.
imgonnadie chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
Excellent chapter.
narranasa chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
This story makes me smile

Please continue :)
Darklooshkin chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
I love this man. This is awesome.
Funkegirl chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
Oh my gosh. Poor Harry. No wonder he went and got himself drunk. Getting Sex Ed Lessons from Lord Fuckwit himself. The poor, poor boy.
CatWriter chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
Seriously, this story just gets better and better, more please and soon.

Thanks

Catwriter
LordsFire chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
This is good story-telling. You manage to have emotional impact for the characters that feels real, rather than the horrible fumblings so many crappy fanfic authors pull off. I wanted to give Rachel a hug.
JER chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
I love the slap!
jbfritz chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
Excellent!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
Well looks like Riddle put down a change in policy, he scarcly needs his old inner circle but removing them could cause problems. Just a though but there must be standard jinxes that prevent people from intentionally revealing magic, probably built into Kings Cross.

A potion that fixes a broken or at least dementor exposed mind, other than the pain there must be a reason it was previously withheld. "My, snake"...isn't that Nagini? I would have expected something more amazonian.

The Three defections of Bellatrix Black, that sounds like it could be a movie or something. I look forward to finding out more of those events.

Who doesn't want a vault full of gold for there birthday, well maybe Harry in canon considering all the bitching about it he does and the fact that he never uses any. I don't want a Super Trunk but I expect a shopping spree.

I notice Harry has yet to mention that Dumbledore hearing this could cause problems...

As always I look forward to your next update!
AnAddictedReader chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
I expected more... crying, anger, yelling, and almost every dark emotion.
795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »