Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
darkmagi379 chapter 25 . 7/27/2015
Argh, you wore a great story and then don't finish! I may have reviewed on here before, just have to say again how much I love your stories and how much I look forward to your updates!
Ironhair chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
What,.wormtail died?
ironhair chapter 25 . 7/24/2015
Looking forward to your update that will hopefully mop this up... Soon please, otherwise i will have to reread the fic again!
ironhair chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
Interesting... I like this riddle, even if he did kill ppl in his madness. Hope he becomes /remains saner.
ironhair chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
Aaah, things get clearer.
ironhair chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
Wth, he cut his hand to resurrect voldemort?
ironhair chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
Liked Ur other fic, but in this it feels as if most of them have short term memories where they dont remember what they just said And suddenly act as if they have just started speaking with a completely fresh line of thought.
ironhair chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
So mcgonagal feels scary looks like tarry, but cant figure out he is half a foot shorter?
ironhair chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Scary is shorter... How tough is it to figure out who u are talking to, James?
ironhair chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Hmmmmm
ProditorMagnus chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
I really like this story. Hoping to see more of it.
InfiniteHaitus chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I know its late for you to actually take anything into account, but chapter 1 and 2 were too confusing to read. There were no scene transitions so it was difficult to know where anyone was, or why things shifted.
moosejuice5 chapter 25 . 7/8/2015
loved this fic, i hope you continue it sometime
Ogrebear chapter 25 . 6/27/2015
Very interesting story - I very much like the Alt Reality travel and how Riddle is becoming saner after Harry left Universe 1. That world is almost better off - just need some decent non-human rights laws next!

Rachael is a cool OC, and nicely placed in the timeline.

More please!
Simianpower chapter 25 . 6/14/2015
It's unfortunate that you abandoned this one. I really liked it. Not as much as Jamie Evans, but that was at least half crack-fic anyway. I do love me some deep eldritch magics, though, and Jamie Evans gave that, along with Witch Queen, Wastelands of Time, and Firebird's Son.

This was unique in the quasi-sane Voldemort quasi-allied to alternate Harry. I don't think I've ever seen that before, and I thought it was a great idea. But you're right that this Harry isn't epic. He's... meek. Still, I'll keep an eye out in case you ever finish it. 9/10
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »