Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
it seems like voldemort is being more reasonable on a broader set of issues, though he could hardly have been less so
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
props to the locals for being welcoming, ive no doubt that theyve got problems of their own but "scary"'s dimension seems to have gotten the short end of the stick
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
interesting start, it should be cool to see where the other reality diverged
Guest chapter 19 . 9/29/2016
'I think you fail to understand the ingenuity of man, when it comes to murdering his fellow man.'

This line also counts for the magicals.
It would probably be possible to introduce magical diseases, for example.
The 1k - 1 ratio might be true but while every single wizard over 11 has a wand not every single muggle over 11 can fight.
There might also be something of a 'hippie' culture impeding the honest war effort somewhat.
Point is that 1 sufficiently powerful and inventive wizard should be able to kill every muggle on the planet.
(probably a combination of voldemort/dumbledore power, hermione's fact knowing and fred/george inventiveness)
On the other hand wizard traitors (or (probably) forcefully brainwashed wizards) will make the muggle war effort far easier.
Question is how far and how many will be trusted enough and how fast will the wizards counter/kill those?

There is not a definite answer.
However the world would be massively changed before it was over.
Shifted toward a totalitarian regime probably.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/29/2016
This chapter ALWAYS cracks me up
Stannis is the one true king chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
Actually as a Threstal could take him to another world, literally nothing is stopping him reversing the process if he does it again on another Thestral.
k4m3j0 chapter 25 . 8/17/2016
Just got recommended this the other day... needs an up date
mokona-pyuh chapter 25 . 8/6/2016
Hi !
I've just discovered this fic, and I'll be honest, it's the first 'Harry goes in another dimension' fic that I like. Things make sense, Voldemort being sane is a plus, Bellatrix and Voldemort's daughter being a normal not-mary-sue OC helps too, and every event is something both well-thought out and quite thrilling.
Thank you for writing it, and thank you so much for sharing it ! :D
vysirez chapter 25 . 6/9/2016
So I was first pointed at Something Wicked, and I liked it a lot. I decided to check this story out and I find it very amusing. I like your rendition of Riddle, and I find the differences between the worlds to be interesting. I think you have done a good job with the various characters in this one. I look forward to any chapters you may decide to write in the future. If not, thanks for what is here so far.
Bob Schwartz chapter 25 . 5/31/2016
Good story. Shooting off a random prayer that you return to finish it.
AnAncientBard chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
Fuck.
This really is the best chapter in the whole story, simply for that last section.
Spica75 chapter 25 . 4/6/2016
Great story and i really REALLY hope you finish it sometime, its well worth it!
Dareth151 chapter 25 . 3/29/2016
This was a delightful story. Very disappointed that it died an early death.
GrinningJest3r chapter 25 . 3/26/2016
"When will Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen be finished? Eventually."

Three years, three months later... This is why I only read completed stories whenever I remember to pay attention). Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
bleeb90 chapter 20 . 3/20/2016
"Myself? Dumbledore?" Haven't you had Voldemort tell Harry earlier that Severus killed Dumbledore in the Diagon Alley in a fit of rage?

I'm loving your story, no matter how many times I re-read it!
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »