Reviews for Elsewhere, but not Elsewhen
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 2/5
Poor harry
bkasavan chapter 25 . 1/28
Why no ending :(
Hope you do end up writing anew.
jgkitarel chapter 18 . 1/24
I like Lucius' shock at the revelations Hermione gave. The Wizarding World's ignorance of the muggle world and what it is actually capable of is it's biggest weakness. Though to be honest, I think Lucius would have rather remained ignorant. There is a reason for the saying "Ignorance is bliss," after all.

Hell, there are time I wish I didn't know some of these things. That we have nuclear weapons means that it is a matter of when they will be used again, not if, after all.
dialNforNinja chapter 25 . 1/18
I was reminded of this by your comment about seeing a quote in a sig on SB. I guess the path to wrap everything up didn't clear up for you, then... Kind of a shame, that, this is one of the more unique takes on the HP mythos.
rvb chapter 25 . 1/17
Like it. Marx is an OC that isnt annoying. A bit of a cop out for getting the cup, but not too bad. Wish you would omplete it. Also Jamie/Queen needs updating.
Kairan1979 chapter 25 . 1/3
Another abandoned story that should be continued.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
Fantastic story, one of the best portrayals of Riddle I've ever read.
KhazintheDark chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
A missile can be shot down by a stone hitting it hard enough, a ward that conjures granite perhaps?
KhazintheDark chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Hang on... which Harry has the middle name James? :)
red chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
any chance to continue,?
Annoy mouse chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
They could unleash the dragons, the giants, the Veela, all manner of magical creatures. They have memory charms, muggle repelling wards, teleportation, the imperious curse, transfigured creatures that are sapient, all manner of lethal magicks that defy physical laws.

The only reason Arthur is the head of that department is that it is such a minor one, and he is a Pureblood. Remember Kingsley? The man so competent that the Prime Minister wouldn't give him up as an aide? The magical world has people that aren't idiots. Crouch was perfectly up to date with Muggle things.

Repelling wards, which they have virtually everywhere anyway, around their homes, and then apparate off to imperious world leaders, and done. The only way the muggle side can win is with traitors, or nuking absolutely everywhere.
euclidimogen chapter 25 . 10/20/2014
... I'm a bit lost for words, actually. Or is it "at a loss for words"? I'm at a bit of a loss for words? Altogether, too many words in any case. The point is. I stumbled upon Jamie Evans because I read a trans!Stiles Teen Wolf fic that was epic and made me curious about fics where my favorite characters become women. More rambling that has nothing to do with the point. Sorry.

I loved it. All of it. The first part of Jamie, and Elsewhere. I've had moments during both when I remarked on the twist, or bent, to your humor and also on what it might mean that I love it so much. These characters are real, the _ of events believable, and yet you never sacrifice the fantastic elements or scope for craziness. I've really brightened what were two really rough days for me. I loved every bit of these, and for the first time in awhile, I might actually put some words of my own down.

OOO! I almost forgot: MAJOR kudos for touching on a Voldemort's daughter/heir without bringing up ANY of the cliches. I am so disappointed in anyone else's portrayals of the Blacks that aren't handled the way you have done. Just amazing.
GenetiX23 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Don't like Harry/Ginny without buildup, especially since OotP sort of ignored it entirely.

Should probably justify it at some point. I'm just happy about the lack of divorce-in-the-making R/H
DEBob19 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
"You're obviously not the right person to talk to about this" is probably one of the funniest things I've ever read. I love this story.
E4mj chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
Loving this! It's really original and quite funny.
777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »