Reviews for Replayed and Rewritten
It's so beautiful, and fantasy, and gasp!
And... I may or may not have totally planned something similar.
Without the unicorn though. That sounds expensive. And a lot of ab work.
Speaking of, they must both be ripped.

Anyway, Loved it!
Wynni chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
have I mentioned how much I love this oneshot?
Sue Donym chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Sweet and sexy. I just love your Jareth to pieces. And I love when Sarah gets to go all in and enjoy her kingly stud.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Beautifully written and very lovely and hot. :)
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Lovely story! Very well-written and tastefully done. I enjoyed it a lot.
Arciere chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Lovely. Gorgeous. I adored it.

-Arciere
clowntears chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow. Where to begin. I will start by saying my favorite aspect of this fic aside from how exceptionally well written it is, and how sexy and romantic it is, is that Jareth and Sarah are on an equal footing. He really does love her. And he’s still perfectly Jareth in characterization!

I really get that he had to earn her love and now that he has it it’ll be forever. There’s a mutual respect and maturity that wouldn’t be there or might not be as believable if Sarah hadn’t had a chance to live a little before joining Jareth in his world.

The joke about Ludo and then Sarah’s response - hilarious.

Really love this.
Mikado X Goddess chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
love this story
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Now that was smexy! , Thanks for writing this. Was fantastic!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very hot fic. Loved Sarah surprising Jareth with a tattoo and him all jealous over how it got there.
Ree923 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved this, it was just what I needed to start the new year out right :)
myna chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
beautifully done1 i enjoyed the playfullness!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
- "Ludo thinks?"

- "Yes. Shut up."

A.w.e.s.o.m.e.

You are certainly putting my happy squee fangirl dance on high today. What a lovely entry into the challenge. Well played.
kimberleev chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Really well done... thanks for sharing! I absolutely love this pairing when it's done right and you definately did it right! Short but sexy and well written- loved it!
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Not much constructive to say! This was a lovely little one-shot, very well written, and very hot! One of the challenges of reading this fandom (and writing it, I imagine!) is staying true to the characters but progressing them from where they were in the movie. This one in particular seems to be hard. But you've done a stellar job, thanks for the great read :)