Reviews for Fix You
No! Please tell me there is a sequel! I love this story so much! it cant end like this!
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Love story :)!
luvdawinx chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Even half asleep you are awesome at this!
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow, that was poignant. I am glad to see that they were both able to keep from making it worse by actually going through with it. When it does happen, in canon, provided it does, then they need to make sure both of them are where they need to be. I can see both of them being rather hurt if it came to pass and then they both regretted their actions.
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Why, why, why, I feel so empty. I am going to sit in the corner and cry myself to sleep. I still loved it though, sometimes you can't always get what you want and Yuuri does like to fix everyone's problems.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
oo i like it
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
aw yuuri is a cheater and a wimp! hmph!

anyways is there a sequel!
Solomonssavior chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I really liked that. I had this inane little thought in my head that everything was going to be good. Then I read "I just wanted to fix you."

Congrats on finding the worst possible thing he could say and inserting it beautifully into a story. Really as soon as I read it I started yelling at my computer screen. I'm surprised I didn't wake anyone, really.

I hope you continue this, or if I can go to your page after school (god school starts too early.) I'll find more. Ja ne.

~
Anime-is-my-AWESOME chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW COULD YOU! THIS IS TO CRUEL! YOU SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN MORE!
killerprincess112 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I love it! *sneaky laugh and hands you a paper* please! More...its so true! Please make another chapter if you have time I would love too read more
shie0917 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
awwww~ poor wolfram! stupid yuuri! this is good D i felt wolfram's pain and betrayal, and yuuri's indecisiveness.
CCK chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I love it. Usually most writer's make Wolfram seem like some weak 'I just be dump girl' and crying all the time. This one of the few that actually resembles the strong character he is. I hope there will be a sequel and even if it isn't I still love it.
Petula Petunia chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Great story, really. For a few moments I thought it would be another "Emo-crying-Wolfram" but his reaction at the end in this story was really great! And for Yuuri, I found his attitude very IC, and in this fandom is very rare to see that kind of "Well-Made-Yuuri".

Is not like I'm asking for a fic with 30 chapters but... I think it would be interesting to see a little bit more development... in a few chapters more maybe.

Anyway, it was a smart and great fic.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I am surprised to see this fic listed to be complete.

This is bloody good.

Hope you will write a sequel or at least continue.
sockstar chapter 1 . 6/25/2011