Reviews for The Otter and the Hare
ElderJulietVictoireMarsh chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Are you ever going to give us another chapter? I remember I loved this, and it has been in my bookmarks for ages so please, more.
ElderJulietVictoireMarsh chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh noez! I was so sad to discover only one chapter. It was so amazing, and I just had an image of Evanna in my head the whole time. It's beautiful, the way Luna is described 3 But I think they first met Luna at the start of 5th year, not fourth...
BlackCatLucifer chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I like where this is going but it would help make it easier to read if instead of writing -

'She looked at me, and in her usual dreamy tone, asked, "What is that you are reading, Hermione?" as she sat down across from me.'

And instead you wrote -

"What is that you are reading, Hermione?" she asked in her usual dreamy tone as she sat down across from me.

And also if you wote that on a different line to the rest of your writing. It just makes things a little clearer :)
writeorflight chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
this is really fantastic so far! Excited to see where it goes!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Brilliant story!

I can't wait to read more

:D
Gascon Ox chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Please continue this story. I never liked the Hermione/Ron pairing. I like both characters, but I never believed them to be realistically matched. Hermione and Luna are, in my opinion, an excellent possibility. Each is an outsider, in a sense; Hermione because of her intellect and overachieving, Luna because of her unusual outlook and adherence to her father's beliefs. Unlike Ron, Luna is highly intelligent and sensitive, which I believe gives H and L a better shot being real soul mates than would have ever been possible between H and R. Thanks to the author, and once again, please continue.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
why is Hermione still in school, but Ginny has already graduated?
Snarky Granger chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh... great start to the story... Are we going to see Luna's POV as well. It is interesting that the rest of the crew isn't there...
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Nice story, cant wait for the next chapter.

Best of luck!