Reviews for Original Sin
vegasbound19 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I LOVE the way you wrote John and Mary's story! What I think would be cool us if the boys ran into Mary's family.
casammy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Thank you john and mary that there have given us dean and sammy to our loves
Nightraven1400 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You might wanna up the rating on this one too. I really liked it, I normally don't like het FICA at all unless it's a side pairing, but this was done so beautifully I couldn't not like it.
blackroxduh17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
-_-

So after stabbing myself in the gut for forgetting to review once again, here I am ) I'm going to review so much, you're going to eventually get sick of me, I promise, lol!

Ahem, here goes: Loved it. It was wonderful to see how they got together and I love that little bit at the end when she realizes that she doesn't even know John's name. For some reason, I found that really funny.

I also love that little bit with the dream Mary had. It was wonderful to know that even though she didn't live to see her sons, she had dreams of how happy they were- even though she didn't know it was them.

I hope you write more soon!

-Kat
Oberdrive chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow, this was amazing! :)
Gaudete chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
You know I love, love, love this universe! This is an amazing story - like all the rest.
Barranca chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was powerful. True love is scary stuff.
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow! Was wondering how they got together. Glad that even though he's a demon he truly loved her. So what, because of the baby she doesn't have to wory about cleaning the wound? Love this series!