Reviews for Something Like Gravity
hatsumei chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Aww... They are just adorable. I really love the idea of the dying magic and protectors and, what was it, wild-something? (I just have no memory for names...) It's a beautiful story, I think.
Reikah chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I am not at all sorry I asked for the timestamp of this fic. Not even remotely. After how sad Fai was in the last story, how worn down and bitter Kurogane was, it is amazing to see them being so HAPPY. \o/

i kind of like, lesser than three you, bb
lemon-and-chai chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Happy to see this updated too. Sakura kitty and Syaoran puppy are so cute. XD They remind me of me puppy and kitties (though it's more like, the kitties bully the puppy and the puppy just lays down and is sad about it).
Tarmachan chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Ahhhh this was so cute! Really enjoyed the first part back in the Olympics, but this epilogue is like the icing on top of the icing on the cake! It's great to see that they're happy together, that Fai is getting back into theatre and that Kuro is living his architect's dream.

I think my fave part was "I can't do it in front of the kids". I laughed so hard just imagining that scene in my head XD

Brilliant again, Faren!
Hiimawarii chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
"Don't leave," he muttered.

"I have to," Fai whispered.

"You don't," Kurogane corrected him, rising up on his elbows to hover over him. "You can get a job or whatever, but don't leave. What's the point in learning to be on your own when you'd just be coming back here anyway?"

Fai made a slight humming noise. "To prove I can?"

"You're not supposed to be on your own. You're supposed to be with me."

THAT'S MY OTP.

I LOVE THIS STORY.

AND WHY AM I CRYING.
AeroTundra chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I'm REALLY liking this! I love the small details, the histories of characters the puppy and the kitten, the magic, and I love the "I'm the main character and this is my story" feeling you have!

Please continue!
RavensPoeticSoul chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
*puppy dog ryes* more? Please?
rainoverthehill chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
oooooooooooh! great! sweet! i'm going to sing for you (if you want)! Here you go!

A hymne, a hymne!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aww such an awesome story! Can't you make another chapter? I need to know what is going to happen later!
MrsMcGinty chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was so cute. I love that Syaoran and Sakura are a dog and cat. :D
L.E.N.E.X chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I think this officially killed my brain. But thats ok. Because this was really good and colorful and sparkly. I liked the fate, the story, and the conversation subtext breaking down the fourth wall as you said. Good good.
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Gorgeous one-shot. I love how you slip in the magic, something believable and hidden and beautiful, into very normal world. Little bit of angst, little bit of hawt, and a happy ending. What more could a fujoshi ask for?
moon boy chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I like this story quite a lot. :3
Jaina2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I LOVED IT 333333

I'm really in awe with the way you can bring a whole universe into being, like the Protector/Wilderling idea, in just a one-shot.

You really have a writing gift *3*

Just the right amount of fluff and happy ending I needed :D
Tsubasa-fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Not sure if I told you this when I read it over at kuroxfai...but I love, love, love, love, an infinity times that love this.

I adore fics that are this original that you never in a million years would have thought possible to exist. Fai's dancing and the small background history we get about their world and their ancestors was wonderful. 3