Reviews for Not The Doctor
hellosweetie321 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
i love it i always imagined her having someone to confide in
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
My feels. I cxan feel my eyes begin to well up slowly, If I read it again I might be tearing.
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Interesting thought, I like that there was someone else that could understand what she was going through
Pod chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Really enjoyed this, especially the last sentance.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Dearest BRILLIANT hannahcakes,

I liked this well enough but I LOVED and ADORED the last line. It was a perfectly bittersweet finish and it made this little fic everything it needed to be.

Excellent. Excellent. Excellent.
Emi-Stella chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. I'd never really thought about what would happen if River had someone at home who was completely attached to her but overshadowed by the Doctor. I honestly can't praise this fic enough... it totally blew my mind. Great writing, too. Jeez, I was just wandering through your stories after reading NOFTD, and I stumbled on this. Looks like I'll need to read all of your other stuff, too - I can't let myself miss out on any other possible gems. Well done, very well done... really sad, but somehow also not. Wow. So, uh, yeah. *blush*

Thanks!

Emi
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
that was beautiful. bravo, bravo. beautiful.
wow chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
i normally dont like OC stories but this one was so moving and heartbreaking... i had shivers reading through it. i love your Not one for the diary too. you are the best fanfiction writer in the world :)
SerenBex chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is so SO sad. But so beautiful as well! You can just imagine how he would feel!

I love it!
colsamcarter chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is so, so beautiful! It reminds me of the whole nine/rose/mickey situation...
fugaziclash chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is gorgeous. And completely, utterly heartbreaking. I love that you've given a fresh take on River (and the Doctor) but one that really rings true. I could very much see this happening. Poor OC. Poor River. Poor everyone :(
olive chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
wonderful! :)

this is so lovely and bittersweet and heartbreaking! it's rare to get really good OC's but i think that this one is- we don't even know his name but we get such a feel of his love for river.

i thought that this was beautifully written, and i could definitely see it happening - you're such a talented writer.

xx
TisZiny chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh wow. okay. wow. that was rather heartbreaking. :( but i think the future doctor would have gone to her funeral after Darillium. but maybe not. he doesn't really strike me as the kind of guy to attend funerals. but hers maybe. i don't know, it could easily go either way. whatever. i loved this. Now go to bed. go to sleep. it's almost 5am there. you have work at 9 i think you said. SLEEP HANNAH. now.