Reviews for See You on the Flip Side
spike'smate chapter 1 . 6/12
great story
BookQ36 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
I'm really impressed that with all the interpersonal changes you've made between these two characters that you haven't actually deviated from larger cannon events. After all, Buffy never told Spike on screen about Joyce being sick, so we don't know how it was 'supposed' to happen. Also, Spike staying the night at the Summers house and then doing the shirt-sniffing makes more practical sense than him going home and then braving daylight the next morning.
BookQ36 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Nice re-imagining of how Spike fell for her, and your use of Slanguage is right on the money. :)
BookQ36 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
"Chipectomy by fire axe." You're fluent in Spike. :) Great use of Ffloyd's 'Time'.
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Sweet and screwed up, as early-days Spuffy always should be. I just hope Spike stays the night so he can talk to Joyce the next morning.
susantrules chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
This is wonderful...though its super sad that joyce is sick and I know technically she eventually dies...but I love that this story is about spike being able to help her through that intense sadness.
Soaringclaws chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
I'm finally getting around to reading this series and wow! Their relationship is so... them. I don't know. It seems to fit them, with a comfortable closeness alone and yet a complete conviction to be enemies. It's nice. We get to watch them discover what it is slowly. And the sex is amazingly written, mostly because it isn't about the actual sex at all. It feels intimate and revealing emotionally, rather than smutty.
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
NICE!
ScarlettDuck chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Gorgeous. And the smut, sweeter this time, still so hot!
Malfoy Snogger chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Love this story! Such fun! Thanks for sharing!
micmoc chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Bravo!
Traveler07 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I absolutely love the way you write spuffy. Fabulous.
Suzanne chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
A worthy sequel to Sex and Candy.
Although I dont like Riley too much you treat him fairly.
The whole flip side/other side of the coin stuff is a great metaphor.
As in the other stories, a good mixture of character, humour and smut.
Baphrosia chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
I'm enjoying re-reading this series again!
ladymirth chapter 1 . 8/16/2012