Reviews for See You on the Flip Side
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Except 4 the cheating yay!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
So great! Have u considered writing a novel
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
ginar369 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Again Riley doesn't get it. He wants to be there for her and her family is secondary. But that's just it, what she needed from him was to help her be strong right then. She needed someone to sit with Dawn to distract her kid sis. And he resents her for it. She is trying not to break down in front of her family. It wouldn't help them. It would put a burden on her mother and make her feel worse. It would scare the crap out of Dawn and that is not what they needed. They needed to be strong, to pretend that it wasn't as bad as it seemed if only for a little while and he doesn't get that. He wanted to comfort the hysterical sobbing woman to make himself feel manly and she wouldn't give it to him.

Spike doesn't expect anything from her. If she wanted to scream and yell and destroy things he would have been all for it. If she wanted to sit and sob he would hold her. He let her be what she wanted.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
The sex as always is hot as hell. But I think when their alone like this they actually tell each other the truth. They had to let all their barriers down to do the deed and the truth just comes out. Lying to each other while your having sex isn't very easy.

Riley really can't just be there for her. I swear he offered her the night off with no worries and for her to just relax. So why in the hell is he calling and calling her at 2 or 3 in the morning? Because he wants to check on the little woman. I would have been so pissed at him.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
She wanted someone to comfort her that would make her feel helpless. That isn't something she can get from Riley. For all his talk about respecting women and even taking orders from women he doesn't think their strong. It might have a lot to do with how he was raised but it also has to do with the military. They patrol in groups, so even if there was a woman with them she could never really show her strength alone there were always others with them. Spike on the other hand has always respected women and especially slayers. He knows their strengths and admires them for it that's why he likes fighting them. The fights can go either way.

I know why the Council would say that all vamps are mindless killers, it wouldn't do to have their slayers wondering about the morals of the vamps they go out to stake. It could get them killed. So Giles taught her the same line of BS, Angelus' actions just confirmed it to Buffy. But then Spike comes along and the books get thrown out. He isn't mindless, he cares for others, granted only ones that he wants to but still he can care. Plus he didn't slaughter his family just because he was turned, he tried to save his mother. He did have the best intentions, he still loved her after he was turned. It's true you would do pretty much anything to save the person you love, especially your mother if you really loved her and he did just like Buffy loves Joyce.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
When Buffy is angry she always lashes out either with her fists or words and usually at Spike. I never saw his defeat of the other slayers as murder. It was a fair fight both times and it could have gone either way. And he was right, you get tired of the constant struggle, the endless nights of fighting after a few years peace, death starts to look more and more appealing.

I can understand why she never called Riley when she found out about Joyce being sick. He would have actually taken pleasure in seeing her cry. He wanted her to be weak and needy. I never thought he honestly deep down liked it that she was so strong inside and out. Sure he might have said he loved the slayer part of her but he always complained that she didn't need him. That showed that he really didn't understand. The slayer part of her made her strong, made her un-needy for the most part. A slayer can't fall apart at every little thing or she'd be dead in a day of being called. Riley didn't get that, he still looked at her like she was just a normal girl who was just really strong.
Premise Oh Sum chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Awww that was nicely done!

Sweet-T3 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Just finiished reading Sex & Candy and See you on The Flip Side, AGAIN. And I gotta tell you it's just as good as the first time I read it! Love the AU spin, and as always, seems so plausible in context of canon. hell we could delete a few canon episodes and put your stories in and we would have a better story arc! But I repeat myself ;). It was fabulous, fantastic fun reading. Moving on to part three of the trilogy. Oh goodie!
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
These first two in the series have been great! I'm looking forward to reading the rest. It always irked me too that no one but, Spike and Tara recognized Buffy in Faith's body. I mean come on it took Buffy making direct eye contact with Giles in the demon form, but she recognized him.
Sweet-T3 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Loved this story and it's prequel! Was so busy reading forgot to review sex & candy! Great read! Couldnt put my iPad down! Gotta confess I LOVED this story, especially " nasty, hardcore, badass" SPIKE! LOL Might have to make my boyfriend read it, challenge him to step up his game, lol! Great writing, I like how you took a basic idea from an episode and then made it your own. These scenarios were perfectly plausible alternatives to the eps that aired and I would consider better character arcs! Also, like that although "smutty spuffy" it still had the sparks of that ever present love. Also, thanks for the smut, lol... Guess I've been reading a lot of pg stuff and just realized how much I missed that crazy "smashed" chemistry!
Searching-For-My-Reason chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
I very, very, very much enjoyed!
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
So simple, and yet so very, very complicated.
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Okay sweetp, not going to torture you any longer by making you wait on a review. I said I would so here it is. I have now read the trilogy albeit out of order but what is done is done. I liked the bonding time between Buffy and Spike even though outwardly they are still in denial the internal dialog shows they are not so much and they at this point in your story have a mutual affection for each other. Perhaps boarding on love though neither will ever admit to it. The thing with Joyce is always heart breaking, but we all know she lives so it works out and you did a marvelous job in portraying it. Not an easy task to be sure, but you did it and brilliantly done. I had forgotten that Riley found Spike in the house so I loved that scene as well. Riley never liked him but then you really are not suppose to like him all that much. I mean come on Xander loved the guy, thought he was the best thing since the Slayer. Oh the shot gun scene let's not forget that, again you did so well with that. Full of emotional pain on both their parts. Even the ending where Joyce is thinking she is going to die and leave her kids behind to be on their own and Buffy almost out of her mind with grief and of course Spike beside himself. I think that is going to be a wrap for me...Ghost!
iliv3bymu5ic chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
is that it? is it over? nooooo it cant be.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »