Reviews for See You on the Flip Side
Sweet-T3 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Loved this story and it's prequel! Was so busy reading forgot to review sex & candy! Great read! Couldnt put my iPad down! Gotta confess I LOVED this story, especially " nasty, hardcore, badass" SPIKE! LOL Might have to make my boyfriend read it, challenge him to step up his game, lol! Great writing, I like how you took a basic idea from an episode and then made it your own. These scenarios were perfectly plausible alternatives to the eps that aired and I would consider better character arcs! Also, like that although "smutty spuffy" it still had the sparks of that ever present love. Also, thanks for the smut, lol... Guess I've been reading a lot of pg stuff and just realized how much I missed that crazy "smashed" chemistry!
Searching-For-My-Reason chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
I very, very, very much enjoyed!
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
So simple, and yet so very, very complicated.
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Okay sweetp, not going to torture you any longer by making you wait on a review. I said I would so here it is. I have now read the trilogy albeit out of order but what is done is done. I liked the bonding time between Buffy and Spike even though outwardly they are still in denial the internal dialog shows they are not so much and they at this point in your story have a mutual affection for each other. Perhaps boarding on love though neither will ever admit to it. The thing with Joyce is always heart breaking, but we all know she lives so it works out and you did a marvelous job in portraying it. Not an easy task to be sure, but you did it and brilliantly done. I had forgotten that Riley found Spike in the house so I loved that scene as well. Riley never liked him but then you really are not suppose to like him all that much. I mean come on Xander loved the guy, thought he was the best thing since the Slayer. Oh the shot gun scene let's not forget that, again you did so well with that. Full of emotional pain on both their parts. Even the ending where Joyce is thinking she is going to die and leave her kids behind to be on their own and Buffy almost out of her mind with grief and of course Spike beside himself. I think that is going to be a wrap for me...Ghost!
iliv3bymu5ic chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
is that it? is it over? nooooo it cant be.
LithiumReaper chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Sweet, I'm a little iffy.. You left me hanging in the air here.. Yet, I loved the chapter soooo much! Spuffy at the end here, simply jaw dropping. I never thought Buffy would ever make with the 'cute & cuddly', like never. Not with Spike anyway.

So, good story, loved it. Made me grin like a mad woman hehe

Can't wait for your next story, serious love coming from me right now .

XOXO
LithiumReaper chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
He what? He bit her...? O.o She wanted it? Buffy wanted it? Oh lawdy, wacky turn of events sweet! Awesome chapter, really. With the lyrics and the shagging and the Riley-ness and stuff. It was awesome sweet, A.W.E.S.O.M.E .
Msnycegirl0820 chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to be a slacker on the reading and reviewing. My hours at work have been insane and my phone has been messing up, which is my only Internet right now. But back to reviewage, great story! You do smuttiness very very well, and spuffy stories are definately one of your biggest talents. I'm glad you did a sequel and I like how you keep them short and fast, it's alot like a soap opera. You can keep it detailed in each story and make one "theme" last for the whole story if you want and when you end it it's always a cliff hanger and when you write the sequel you can pick up the time line where ever you want, months or days in the future from the last story. Very very cool. You are a great writer! Thanks so much for writing all these spuffy stories. Can't wait for more.
Bralker Stalker chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
you better write a sequel to the sequel :D loving this. I know how it feels too. Love the way you're writing Spike. Riley just sooooooo doesnt get it. Its shocking. More please Sweets, your biggest fan Hannah xx
Bralker Stalker chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
i want captain cardboard to discover the affair and find out just so spuffy can be together forever. :) more please, and more Floyd. Listen to their version of House of the Rising Sun :) H x
Bralker Stalker chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
yeah! Loving the smutty spuffy stuff. Also loving the use of pink floyd. They made that whole chapter. Like Floyd? You'll like King Crimson. Ever your biggest fan Sweets, H x
Bralker Stalker chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
yay! Spuffy smutty goodness. Been there with CAT scans had one when i was small - scary things they are. Love how Spike and Joyce have this camaraderie between them. I like how Joss wrote it like that, that Joyce liked Spike and hated Angel. Was the first real obvious hint about who Buffy's OTP was with. Biggest Fan, Hannah xx
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
OMG. YUM. Words cannot convey how magnificent this is. Keep it up, please!
LithiumReaper chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Whoa! That was good. Buffy was actually nice.. even making with the erm..you know . I think maybe they both needed this more that they will ever admit.. Buffy learned something new about Spike, having actually asked and be interested enough to hear him out.

Spike with the kindness, was super cute.. and hot hehe

Awesome story, cant wait for the next update! :-X
LithiumReaper chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh boy, this is gonna be good! Enemies with benefits, seriously cracked me up hehe

Cant wait to see if they end up going further than just the 'few night stands' they are having.. my guesw is no, but hey, I've been wrong before hehe ;)

Awesome story sweetstuff, cant wait for more :D
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3