Reviews for When You Go
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 11/15
:O that angst :'(
niver chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was lovely, great angst.
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
The angst . . . it burns, oh what a world, what a cruel world. I like the idea of Charles being a cherub, he is very cute and cherub-like. This was very depressing, so sad :(
Red Stockings chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I need to find a fic or them both skipping through some daisies to counter the sadness now. That bloody Shaw! The problems he has caused. This was excellently written, I especially liked them discussing their unequal love for each other at the end.
reasonable-butterfly chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
that deserves a round of applause! though my heart breaks for Erik(((
gabriel42 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
It is angsty, but brilliantly so! Poor little Erik, beating himself up, even while an imaginary Charles forgives him... Very good writing; keep it up. Cheers,

Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
congratulations, you have reduced me to a sobbing mess. but heyk, it's okay, because i love the angst and the clever quips and just all of this.
ThCriativReader chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I'm sorry, I've read all your fics (your writing stile is addicting!) but I don't have the time to review all of them, piece by piece, as I usually like to do.

So, to summarize it...

You have a LOT of talent to write and amazing habilities on this fandom.

And your angst is incredible, very tense and very good.

Thank you and keep writing!
suzako chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
that was quite amazing:)
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I'll review, but I'm still a little mad at you. I don't think i've ever seen a fandom with more amazing, depressing pieces, such as this one. I feel really sad now. I hope your happy.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
oh gods i almsot cried but i loved it nice job
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Well, personally, I don't think a good piece of angsty fiction warrants any kind of forgiveness, I think it simply deserves praise. And in your case, a lot. Poor Erik, going mad while being without his loved one, with only his nightmares and memories for company (because clearly, he doesn't really see Raven as proper company, she can't hold the torch to Charles).

As always, thoroughly excellent!
ThirstySatyr chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was unbelievably well done. your characterization was spot on, both for Erik and for Charles-as-seen-though-Erik. Charles was perfectly 'Charles' and 'not-Charles' all at the same time.

The angst was very well done. And entirely not your fault for coming up with it! The movie gave so little time for the two to be happy - and everything there after for them to be miserable. Mental torture is most of what us fanfic lovers have been left with.

Cheers, again.