Reviews for 9 to 5
LexyD Danielle chapter 35 . 6/29
Loved the stoy well it lasted. It be really awesome if that girl that kurt was gonna make a granduation dress for in the later years become kurt and blaines surrogote :) it be really sweet.
Darrenchris808 chapter 35 . 5/13
I want to see kurt and blaine get married
IronKissedVampire chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Hi!
I was wondering two things.
If you would ever finish this story and if you would put this story up on Archive Of Our Own? Even if you don't finish this story it would be awesome to have it up there for other people to read. They may even give you inspiration for the ending.
Just thought I would ask you,
Thanks for reading!
IronKissedVampire chapter 34 . 7/6/2014
Hey, I know it's been a few years. But I was wondering if you were ever going to write the epilogue?
oneandten chapter 27 . 12/21/2013
too bad you never finished this story. however I just like this story, so favorite
oneandten chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
my favorite apart is the kids in this story, and how this story starts is one of my favorite moments in this story
Guest chapter 35 . 7/19/2013
Hope to be able to read the epilogue of this story! :)
Klaine-Rulz chapter 35 . 6/24/2013
What?! Noooooooo! Make them have sex! That's a good plot line... Or make Kurt go to the hospital... Or Kurt should have an opportunity to sing and record or have him do something bold like that! Make more:( I love this fic:(:(:(
Myan chapter 35 . 4/29/2013
WHAT?! No! ;(
Cerulean Skittles chapter 35 . 3/21/2013
I love this fic! I adore how most of the designs were actaully worn by the cast members. Being able to actually see the character IN character, totally cool. I know these last chapters had music video filming, but you mentioned a possible epilouge, and I had a thought. The perfect end to this would be a few years down the road and a Trevor Project video. Its something that is very much what Blaine and Kurt would do together. Give others hope like when Blaine was forced out, relate their bullying and obviously where they are now. Strong, happy, and proudly together.

The Klainetrain will live FOREVER!
fostinefoli chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
Awww'ed they are so cute together and for wes...*i really love him...he is so uptight but so worrier..., he just wanted the best for his best friend...he is so adorable...LOL...
I love all of the interaction you made...*of course klaine is first and the father/son bonding between kurt and burt...but I also love the interaction between kurt and rachel/mercedes/tina/quinn...even artie...and of course the family time of blaine (I hope in few next chapter I will find blaine's pov again...he is so funny)
And I will stop now, because I wanted to read the next chapter...*see you again in next review or my rambling...XDDD
miksivad chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
I have meant to give you a review for 9 to 5, but I got lost in life and forgot until I saw you had updated Skyscraper. I totally love this story and find it so romantic and just spot on for describing Kurt and Blaine. At first it was a lot like Ersatz for me, but you writing touch is much more delicate and romantic that I just love it's light airy feeling. 9 to 5 is one of my go to/feel good stories that I like to read to cheer up and smile. Maybe that is why it seems pointless after updating a nitty gritty emotional story like Skyscraper. I love both stories, but my mood has to be right to read each one. Please reconsider writing more updates for 9 to 5. I would truly love to see them going towards their future and Kurt singing more, maybe an MPREG or adoption, and definitely more Klaine FLUFF! Maybe after this hiatus 9 to 5 will be calling your softer side to balance out your Skyscraper side! I have 9 to 5 on my Kindle now and plan to listen to it in the car on my half-hour drive each day...YESSS my Kindle can read to me and it's the best invention EVER! So I will maybe have a few updates to add in the future...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...Thanks for listening...xoxo
Calmzone1 chapter 35 . 2/12/2013
Amazing story - I stayed up all night to finish it. A suggestion if you are stuck - take a break, watch movies, read books, listen to Glee music on shuffle of just watch the series over. Take a bit more of a break and then re-read your story as a Reader - not as the creator - read it through entirely, or take a weekend to read it. Then if inspiration still hasn't come from Kurt and Blaine telling you how they want this story to play out :) When I get another break (or steal one) from packing to move I will see if anything suggests itself -
where do you want them to end up? Together? Married?
What do you see happening with Kurt's career?
What happens when Vogue comes out?
Are the Video(s) and album being released at the same time as Kurt's Vogue interview?
Will Blaine have to go on tour? Does Kurt go with him?
did Rachel and 'Cedes ever have a sleepover?
Does Sam ever get Mercedes introduced as a talent, not just his girlfriend?

hope that helps a bit, I want to keep reading, but there's no more story :( :) Hope RL gets fun again
Elfxci chapter 35 . 2/4/2013
NOOOO IT'S OVERERERS?!,!;:$ is $:7&2nfufjncjsndiscivisnf nooooooooo
Guest chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
Hope to see that epilogue than!