Reviews for Last Words
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Interesting story. I like how Frodo and Bilbo were quite in-character here. I guess this was Frodo's last conversation with Bilbo.

Well done. Mind if I put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback', on this site?

Aria Breuer
Larner chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
A gentle farewell.
LaughingAstarael chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
This is so well done. It's... quiet. You can feel the peace of the setting. You're so good with the characters, I feel as if you hit both of them on the dot. You really are a great authoress.
Peace and many beans,
L. Astarael
boromir chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Did Bilbo die or did he just fall asleep? Please write more to this story.
boromir chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Did Bilbo die or did he just fall asleep? Please add more chapters to this story!
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
sad and elegant. quite a shocker after the muses story ;) excellent job writting bilbo, his fussing about and his dementia.
Ravens Destiny chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Aw. that was so sweet! I almost wanna cry.

Raven
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
i think this is really good. poor bilbo is becoming senial :) good job!
Lea of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
*sniff, sob* That's so beautiful! First you make me laugh with Bagenders, now you make me cry! *sniffs again* All hail Lady Alyssa! (and Random Flatmate for bagenders)

Peace, Love and Legolas/Elijah Wood/Pippin

Lea
Hope33 chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
lady alyssa all round brilliant writer.

this is a lovely piece, made me sad, but happy ... as it ought to have. you capture the characters perfectly.

-hope
shiroi chi chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Aww. Small yet touching. I could definitely hear Bilbo speaking here ...as well as a bunch of my older relatives. Am sad to say none of them are named Bilbo, though... Ah, now where was I? Ah yes, praising you for being a multitalented person. So *praise*. T was great.