Reviews for Older Brother
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love seeing this and knowing Blaine's real brother is not like that.
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was beautiful! You wrote it really well, thank you :)
wolfprincess14 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wolf Princess girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awwe! Cute :3 I do not like his brother -.- MEANIE! But Kurt makes it better :) THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHER :D
midnightfeather chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
awww im tearing up.
Natvv chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh my god, this was so perfect and sweet and well written and in character asdfghjkl;

I just loved reading this. Sooooo much.

And I hate Karofsky being nice now, too. One teary apology doesn't make up for two years of making his life hell. And sexually assaulting him. And I don't really like the idea of people not bullying Kurt anymore. That sounds wrong. I really love Kurt, he's my favourite character, but it takes a lot of the drama out of his storyline. And I don't like that.

(not to mention how much stronger I could see it making his and Blaine's relationship)
Korn95 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh No! It's horrible that someone as lovely as Blaine could have such a horrible family! It makes for a good story line but poor Blainers! :(
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh absolutely nothing that needs fixing here. Thanxs for a great read:)

love, M
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Joey's an asshole! Stupid ignorant jerk! Ahhhhhhhh! (ok all my angers gone so I can focus on Klaine)

Kurt is so awesome! :D
EkatiKati chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Aw! I LOVED this so beyond words, and listen to something-

I'm around 15, and I'm just starting to be okay with reading mXm or fXf because while my entire life I had been completely open to homosexuality and had a bunch of friends who were gay, it still weirded me out to read romance like that. But I told myself that if I ever wanted to get anywhere with my protests for equality and all that stuff, I better stop being open to only one kind of romance, because let's face it- there are gay writers, just like gay people who will probably wanna write about themselves. So I think it's great that A. You wrote this ff, gay or not, and B. You did it so wonderfully and I'm so glad that I'm starting to come out of my shell and read about gay couples here on FF.

I loved reading every minute of it.

And, lol, the timing that you posted your story was perfect! I live in NY- just yesterday gay people got their marriage rights!
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I looooved it!

Such lovely klainebows, it makes my heart swell.
alittlebird16 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Yay for adorable boy love and Kurt defending his man! I really liked this alot and I think you managed to capture Kurt and Blaine's relationship very well. Excellent, excellent job!

Best Wishes,