Reviews for All of My Dreams
mary chapter 4 . 9/27
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Aww! I'm totally gonna miss this story! P)

scribblemyname chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
I like this one a lot. These little portraits of awesomeness are just that: awesome. I wanted to snuggle this one.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Omg! It's been for-eh-ver! And by 'for-eh-ver!', I mean a week or two. Haha. I missed you! Is that weird? Probably. Do I care? Not at all. I loved this chapter! The repitition made it awesome!

Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
I... perfectly honest, it wasn't your best. I'm not saying it was bad, 'cause it definitely wasn't, but you've done better, is all.

Still, the writing is beautiful, as always, and as always, Remy is the sweetest man alive. :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
i have a request? Lies. and um i vote Get Well Soon
New Dawn Rising chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
:'( So sad. But they are all really good.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Omg! That was so sad and awesome! I loved it! That's all I can say! It was amazing!

Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Ash, get Indy away, NOW! Go, go! Hold ON to her, Aussie! No, Ash, I'm fine. Just... take care of your girlfriend.

I'm okay. He'll be back next chapter, and the sensible author in me says that it's your story and you can do whatever you please with the characters.

However, Indy is ready to make you die slowly, and Ash has resorted to wrapping his arms around her and sitting down on the floor. ;)

It was beautiful, even though it was sad, and I love the way you wrote it. Also, the image of Gambit as a puppy is too good to let go of anytime soon, so I'll be enjoying that for awhile.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
OMG! You should've seen me when I saw this chapter was up! I'm at my friend Nikki's and her brother thought I was a freak (I am, but anyway...) cuz I was dancing and yaying all over their kitchen! You're turning it into a real story! Yayayayayayayayayay! Thank you!

Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
*falls over laughing madly*

Love with much lovin's as usual, pet.

I'm all excited about these new stories now... :)
loveyourbiggestfan chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
(: Loved this chapter. And in regards to your reply to my last review, I'd like to see a chapter based around the word 'Strings'.

- Trish
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
O. M. G. That. Was. A. May. Zing! Captivating and beautifully written! Love it! Love it! Love it! Soooooooo awesome! Ff will probably cut them out, but there were 8 o's in the 'so'!

Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
See my big smiley face? :D I love it!

And I'm really excited for Brazen because, hello? With that title, and this couple? Anything could be going down.
Mcgmockingbird chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
I love how prolific you are! Gives me something to look forward to. Here's a suggestion, how about "dare" as in "double-dog dare"? Remember that from childhood? ;)