Reviews for Argument
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This is a beautiful follow up to the series and I like how it is written very simply, much like a child would view something.
TheWordThief chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I know you wrote this ages ago but I just wanted to say that it was really good, I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
One of the best stories in this section! I love how Gaius is so adorable and curious, and you've described everyone great.
ASingleSplendidSong chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Nah, so cute! Of course, Flavia and Floppy's children would be so inquisitive!
kikila chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was so sweet! I've loved The Roman Mysteries ever since I was eight or so, and Floppia was always my favorite pairing (Flavia/Floppy). I love Gaius, and the way he talked about his family was adorable as well. I wish there was more good Roman Mysteries fanfic like this.
Rilawa chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awww...
Cathy And The Stars chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This story was beautiful. I love how you write it through the eyes of a young child, slowly hinting at who's who and the like. One of the lines that was my favourite was: 'That summer, Mater's lap disappeared'. You see it the way Gaius sees it; then you realize what he's getting at, which makes it all the more hilarious. You also made me believe that Flavia was going to die! I almost cried...

Anyway, I love it. The name of Gaius' little sister is also perfect; of course Flavia would name her after her mother! I was having a pretty crap day until I found this, so thank you for cheering me up :) It's wonderful.

Cathy
citruszen chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Very awesome
Harmonia94 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was so sweet! You need to write more. I want to read more about Flavia and Floppy's family!
kel.kel.153 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
so cute! but i can never imagine flavia being a mother...
No Pretence chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is really sweet, and so well written! :)