Reviews for Retrace
RenesmeVivio chapter 5 . 7/4
Coooooooool updaaaaaate pllllleeeeeeeaaaase
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/3
that was good keep the chapters coming
Lina Thanatos chapter 3 . 2/20
Nice story! Great use of the cannon storyline to create a new plot.
There's just one problem: there CAN'T be twin brothers with an age gap, that would just make them common siblings. Twins are by definition those born of the same gestation.
Beyond that, I really like this plot, I'm looking forward to seeing more of it :)
Bye,
Lina
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
nn gli ha trovato la henge sugli abiti?sul serio?pensavo minato era piu sveglio!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
nn stai scrivendo piu xke hai avuto poche recensioni?ti prego di continuare
Qixity chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
I'm confused LOL
Pieface18 chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
Hey, love ur fic I really do but it's been so long since u updated, are u ever going to finish it? I want to know how u approach the idea of naruto in the past and all the interactions. Maybe if u don't update a chapter u could just give us some closer by giving us a brief outline of wat was going to happen. Once again great fic so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
I'm bouncing right now, literally, bouncing. This chapter was awesome, this story is awesome, can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
I need this in my life. Please continue, because you rock. 3 :)
Zerlona chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Please please update! So far I'm lovin the story so congrats on that. Nice job on the plot and everything, and again please update!
I'm really looking forward to what happens next:D
MinamiJSakuya chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Please! Update and finish this soon! As in write like a hundred more chapters soon! (No pressure or anything Just trying to express my enthusiasm in reading your next many chapters!)
Arashi Sora chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Please update! It's so humorous! I love the way Minato and Naruto being brothers and Rouran? Hah! I just watched that movie yesterday!
fullmoondragon chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
please update awesome story by the way I tried to find more storys like this but I cant so pleeeease update ppppppppppplllleeeeaaaassssseeeeee
Kin no Tatsu chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Keep writing! Pleeeaaaassseee! You can't quit when you've just brought Kushina in! I'll givez you cyber-cookies! I'd give you real ones, but I can't really do that...
Kin no Tatsu chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Great story! The only little thing that bothers me is you saying "twin little brother." Technically, he'd either be Minato's twin OR his little brother. I guess the only reason I'm bothered by this is because I'm a twin. I'm just nit-picky like that and can sometimes turn into a grammar nazi, so...

Anywho, this story is awesome! I'm completely with you about being disappointed with the ending of the movie. Although, I was more like screaming-at-the-computer-crying-hysterically disappointed. I hope you keep writing!