Reviews for TSC03 From the Ashes
SpaceHead3 chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Totally frickin awesome!
elizapi chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
It would be lovely if this one got an update! At least you got through the really bad cliffhangers, but there's still so much to get us to the point of meeting the story that we know comes after this!
Ann Onymous chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
oh, glorious! how wonderful!

please keep going; this story is one of the best out there!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Omg! what happens next?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Nice cliffhanger here! But I'll try to hang onto the ledge for as long as I can! .;;
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is a good story and series of stories. Thank you for sharing with us. I will keep my eyes open for all you updates.
Amku chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I love your stories. All of them. Can't wait to read more! )
Kathryn Hart chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
AUGH! This is sooo amazing! What's gonna happen next? Update soon! XD
ValaEnVash chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
just as the ones before, this is SO well written, i love it.
2452516 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
This is quite interesting. I can't wait to read more. :)
Romana2 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
uh oh Narvin is in trouble with Romana :D

I kinda feel a bit sorry for him.
Romana2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I was only reading because well Romana and Narvin are two of my favourite characters and I am really into the characters from the big finish audio's but I am totally Romana/Doctor shipper just any Doctor with Romana but I also ship Narvin with Romana from time to time and I know this has nothing at all to do with my review :D I just got really excited to see anyone write Romana and Narvin in the same story.

I am glad River Song did not turn out to be someone like Romana dont particular like River but was bit disapointing. I thought it was going be some really big reveal but it was'nt

So poor Romana and grr Rassilion is a evil man hate him even more and I can see that happening. I dont think Rassilion is sane he does not do appear to do sane things. If only her Doctor would come back for her.

I love the parts with Narvin and can totally see him acting that way and Romana making him leave and Narvin getting mad.