Reviews for Don't Have Kittens
Mimi011 chapter 3 . 5/31
Hey I would just like to mention, and hopefully you'll make this change, but it is far more probable for Alex's appendix to have burst in this scenario rather than his gallbladder, an organ that typically does not burst. I myself had gallbladder disease, which progresses until it's as painful as what Alex went through over months. Gallbladder pains usually aren't instantaneous like that, but burst appendixes are, so I just wanted to mention that for the accuracy of your work.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Ily, I love this, I love everything about this, I love love love love love love love love love love love love love this!
I liked hank/alex before, but now I am so hooked.
*insert 'I SHIP IT!' Badge here*
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Hell yeah! Big blue and furry is a Daddy!

Daddy!Beast is freaking amusing as hell.
Lavonya chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I LOVE THIS!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Poor Warren...
Lavonya chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
God... I cried almost all through this chapter... I LOVE IT!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Wow... Big blue furry just fainted cause he found out his experiment worked!
heeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
rdemon chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Tch.
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
oh nice :) seriously great way to end that u lol
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
:D OMMG he did he did he did omg omg Alex is gonna be sooooooooo pissed :D ehehehe
Arwen Thandiel chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Lovely! Nice job keeping up the ambivalence for Alex on having a baby. Really, a great story!
Mimi011 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Cool:)
Asian-Aaron-Samuels72029 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
So happy I'm done with this! Aww, baby Felix! Damn, now I want to name my baby Felix. DX Hehehe, so much heartbreak and cute moments and freakin' hilarious parts. I almost cried (surprised I didn't) when Alex thought Hank was using him as an experiment. And you should do like a mini sequel to show little Felix growing up and showing what parent he takes after for mutation and appearance!
WalksThisWay chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I loved it! Great story all round! Note to the author for your future works: you have some reoccurring errors with the proper usages of sight versus site and with hole versus whole.
ConstantSnow chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
This story was absolutely wonderful. You even made me tear up a few times. Really, wonderful.