Reviews for The Sword, the Singer, and the Vessel
mum2shane chapter 25 . 5/8
you going to finish i was really enjoying reading this now i'm wondering what happens next
Sorry you never finished,
Love your crossovers, just wish you would put in more pov, from the other characters.
Isabella Poulous chapter 25 . 4/10
I wish you would update. I've lost count how many times ive reread your story here. It truly an amazing piece of writing. Keep it up!
Ariesp19 chapter 25 . 2/11
Looking forward to more
Please update this story or if you are discontinuing it let us know. I love this story and really hope you update it.
Conjectured chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Love this story, very intriguing! Loving the developing relationships between all three of them. I can't wait to see what happens. Also, it's the guy from the motel isn't it? I'm assuming because he seemed determined to put Bella in a 'safe' box, a wife or a sister. And that if the other 6 who died were tourists, chances are they stayed there. And the escorts probably used it too? Anyways, just speculation. Hope to be able to read more soon!
Miki 4.0 chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Totally hooked! This is amazing, please write more!
samantha1987 chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
r u still writing this story its been awhile
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Dean and Bella are so cute :) Dean is mature and Bella is innocent.
babydoll1969 chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
Cant wait for more please upload soon
Lurker chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
As my name suggests, I'm sort of a lurker here. I tend to read fanfiction quick, get in and get out sorta deal. I don't even have an account. I've never commented before.

But I really, really love this fanfiction. It's written amazingly. It's a seamless crossover between the two. It's wonderfully paced, always engaging, and I'm left on my toes each time. I can't wait to see what happens next.

You're an amazing writer, and this story is positively enchanting. I'm reviewing in the hopes of possibly sparking your creative juices and maybe squeezing another chapter out of you. This story is my absolute favorite thing on my reading list at the moment. I just binge-read the whole thing for a few hours and I need (read: /NEED/) more, as soon as you possibly can.

However, I understand how real life works, and thus I will soon go back to lurking and waiting eagerly. But I just needed you to know how epic this story really is. I'm sitting here wanting to trade the Twilight movies and the whole (okay, /most/) Supernatural series in to see this IRL. It's...I don't really have anymore words to say, it's just really, really, /really/ good. Please continue, goodness gracious, lord knows I need it!

Thank you for the story.
Timelordlookingforatardis chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
I miss this story :/
LadaHathaway chapter 25 . 9/25/2014
Awesome story! Can't wait to find out more :)
Kaiana chapter 25 . 9/5/2014