Reviews for The Sword, the Singer, and the Vessel
MizzPurpleRox chapter 25 . 4/12
I can't seem to see the website but anyway this story is great but unfinished! I really want to know how the story unfolds with Bella and Dean. I can't wait until your next update!
Kaiana chapter 25 . 4/10
Glad you finally update! :)
WackyWisher chapter 25 . 3/30
Oh this is a wonderful story! I love how you've fit Bella so easily into the Supernatural world. This is great, and I can't wait to read more! :)
Ysilda chapter 25 . 3/29
great story
i miss Dean's remarks , hope he can speaks soon !
ILoveAnime89 chapter 25 . 3/28
Love it.
BaconConsumer chapter 25 . 3/26
Please update! I'm really loving this story, and eagerly await your next chapter! I'm especially enjoying the relationship developments between Bella, Sam, and Dean. Again, PLEASE UPDATE!
Great chapter can't wait for the next one
ghostlydoves chapter 25 . 2/18
Wow I just read this all today and it's amazing! Great plots, great writing and great characters!
Sandra chapter 25 . 2/14
LOVE IT! LOVE your video as well.. hope to see more soon! Pretty Please?!
OtterBaby93 chapter 25 . 2/11
I love it! Keep writing!
JustSearching chapter 25 . 2/6
I had to reread to get to the update, but still worth it. I love Sam and sexy Dean. I still wonder, did he stay in the bathroom? Can't wait for more.
BonTempsLane chapter 25 . 2/5
Woohoo! I was so happy you were able to update! Your obsession feeds my obsession. Hmmm nefarious characters are the chinese buffett...say it ain't so! Can't wait for the next update
gothichic chapter 25 . 2/3
i love it. am so happy u wrote more on it. cant wait to see want up nexts
ellenfp chapter 25 . 2/3
I'm glad you're so obsessed with this series because I'm obsessed with this fanfiction! Glad to see an update, but I had to re-read this episode to remember what happened (which resulted in me rereading the entire thing!). Haha.
alyssamcgrath chapter 25 . 2/2
Loved it.
Was that really Dean's blood or was it Bella's?
I can't wait to read more:)