Reviews for better to have loved and lost
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I still think Rukia would have been a Shinigami anyway.. :P, It would have been a sure fire way for them to have met again..:P
oakleaf chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love the title. Just sayin' :)
I love the way the story flows. It seems to be one huge, cohesive whole, even thought it skips around so much. I love the way the music metaphors have been put in. The ending is also beautifully bittersweet.
Amazing story, well done.
MONST3R chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Beautiful! -cries-
AllieOutOfWonderland chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wow, this is a brilliant piece. Stunning.
SoulLidify chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
YAY, it's Fire here. And I'm here to give you constructive criticism since you seem to demand it outta people. So yeah. Better return the favor.

"\He eventually finds her in a classroom, dully staring out a window. " You see that "/" there? ya kinda need to edit it out xD.

Umm...lesee.

"Her pale hand goes up. Rukia smoothly fabricates an excuse and heads out of the classroom." Um, I think it was funnier/more interesting when you used "I need to go to the bathroom." It lets the reader inference what's going on more.

To be honest, I kind of liked the previous version of this story better. There ARE some stuff that you added that I liked, but some other stuff that you changed...not so much. I don't know if this is because I've read the first version of it and therefore subconsciously against any changes (and yakyakyak) but yeah. MSN for specifications, if you want.

The part I like the most would be the last line. "…and the tempo quickens, the melody sharpens. He finds that he's alright with it. The rain has stopped."

AND the "("You stopped the rain," he whispers heatedly into her ear.)" I liked that part too. Actually, i liked all the rain-reference parts. The broken record melody thingy was also a nice touch. :)

kkbai

Fire
DeviantHollow23 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Ah, a brilliant piece.

Wonderfully written as well as protrayin' both characters so well.

Once more, excellent job.

I look forward to readin' more from ya'.

DH
The Doe Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
It was really nice, though I didn't want it to end that way...but that's the thing about bittersweet endings; they leave a long-lasting impression. :)

A beautiful one-shot; hope to see more from you! :)
wickedsistah1024 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was utterly brilliant. It was so beautiful, the way the words flowed smoothly, and how well-organized the thoughts were. Even though the ending wasn't as happy as I would have wanted, it was very much satisfying, knowing that they have found each other again, somehow. This is a truly golden piece. Thank you for sharing it.