Reviews for Welcome to Demonville
rosy1010 chapter 9 . 4/12
Seems it's about to get more interesting.
random person chapter 9 . 4/6
Sorry for not reviewing, for some reason my computer wasn't working so I had to get it fixed. The chapter was pretty good I guess, but there is something missing from it... Meh, might be my imagination. Still, Botoku reminds me somewhat of Naoya, they're both condesending assholes. I wonder how he plays into the next chapter...

Anyway, update soon.
Hades Revolution chapter 9 . 3/7
What the heck took ya? Wait, this sounds like it came from before Chapter 8 and Chapter 3 or 4, whichever involved that laptop bastard running between his legs...

Not much to say here other than update soon, and dude, Botoku is the biggest ass I have ever seen!
Draven22 chapter 8 . 2/18
oh poor andy...i hope ant doesn't do that to him often x3 and why do i get the feeling ace and alice are some...incredibly special people if you get my drift
random person chapter 8 . 2/18
Something tells me that the strange man that showed up is probably going to be trouble, but I love this new setting of yours... Wonderland cafe, truly worth the term 'crazy as hell', no offense intended Hades. Still, I look forward to what you have in mind, but I can't help but wonder what exactly is going to happen. This cousin of Anthony's sounds surprisingly similar to Naoya, you didn't per chance model him after Cain, did you?

Anyway, please update as soon as you can. And, also, Hades, are you positive your sane? That latest review of yours suggests otherwise.
Hades Revolution chapter 8 . 2/18
Oh shut the f*** up, Lucy! Stupid boy, and for your information, I am perfectly and 100% sane! (SS: I wouldn't say that) Anyway, nice change of pace, ad I don't really mind the flashbacks all that much, so long as we get to see some action in them! And also, I love your interpretation of Ace, though I may or may not recall hm being slightly attractive by the female customers of his cafe... Oh well, so long as you've got something special in mind, I can deal with the suspense! Oh, and I'll recommend this to KO, he's pretty idiotic but he's cool... I guess

Anyway, update soon! And, by the way, Shizuo, please stick to your anime and not in my review, thank you?

Shizuo: Hey, I was chasing after that damned Izaya!

Izaya! *mock hurt* I'm wounded, Shizu-chan! I thought we had something!

Shizuo: WHY YOU SONUVA!

(SS: Once again, what the hell are you two doing here?! Aren't you from Durarara! or something ?!)
Lucifer Anarchy chapter 8 . 2/18
1) KO is our younger brother who Hades is almost always trying to go, that kid has the worst case of 'open mouth and insert foot' I have ever seen!
2)Dude, are you kidding me? SHE'S MESSED UP IN THE HEAD!

Anyway, I loved this chapter, and dude, what the heck is Orion? Seriously, dude that boy has to be like some kind of ghost or something. Still, I love this variation of Devil Survivor! You've perfectly got all the elements together! Any chance you're gonna have a certain 'King of Bel' or guest character from Overclocked show up in the near future?!

Update soon, and peace out bitches! HAHA (I'm in a good mood, can't you tell?)
random person chapter 7 . 2/11
I agree, it suits the two of you, considering you bicker like an old married couple. Still, this was a rather quick update. I personally don't mind it being slow, so long as you have something special in mind afterwards. Now then, let's see how they deal with the upcoming storm, assuming we're still on day one. By the way, a friend of mine heard about your story, and has been asking for help about a story from his. If I recall correctly, its a Durarara! and Devil Survivor crossover, hell if I know. His name is WorstOtakuEver.

Anyway, update soon.
Hades Revolution chapter 7 . 2/9
Looking forward to what's next! Also, nice time skip, but... I LOVE THIS! Seriously, I can smell love in the air! LOVE! ITS THE SMELL OF THE AIR LIKE SCENT OF THE OCEAN-

GACK!

*Shizuo walkes in* Whoops, sorry

Nice shot, Shizu-chan! Though I never pegged you as the type to hit women!

WHY YOU! IZAYA!

(Shadow Self: Wait, wait, wait! What the hell are you two doing here?!)
Lucifer Anarchy chapter 7 . 2/9
Oh, trust me on this one, nothing could possibly be more fun then when KO joins in, dude has the worst case of 'open mouth and insert foot' you shall ever see in your life! Well, I don't have much to say other than how strange all of this is, but I'm sure you've got something in mind! And, wait, cafe? That sounds familiar-Oh, Amnesia, right... Remind me again why I introduced Hades to the world of anime?

Anyway, update soon. Also, why is Orion talking like a freaking Jack Frost?
random person chapter 6 . 2/4
Heh, pretty good so far, and the fight scene's improved a bit. I look forward to the next chapter.
Hades Revolution chapter 6 . 2/4
I am going to ignore that comment about me and TJ being called Hell Siblings, but I don't mind the changes, in fact, I think I like how you portrayed Alice in this! I look forward to what else you have in mind. And, wait, that woman is seriously a bit, uh... Yeah, nothing can describe her other than DESPERATE!

Update soon!
Lucifer Anarchy chapter 6 . 2/4
Hell Siblings? Dude, that sounds seriously cliche... Oh well, not like I care all that much. Still, this looked pretty cool! Plus, I don't mind any changes you make to the OC's, so long as the story is good! See you around! UPDATE
Draven22 chapter 5 . 1/27
oh well i guess we were introduced to six new characters this chapter but thought andy was the one whose birthday it was last chapter and now i feel bad cause forgetting names .
Lucifer Anarchy chapter 5 . 1/27
(To answer your question, yes we are related, and Hades is a bitch to live with!)

Background setup for the next character to show up? Love how it went, and Drums! Best instrument ever! Please update soon I WANNA SEE DEM DRUMS! ...wait, no scrap that, make it fighting AND drums!

UPDATE SOON! (PS it isn't uploaded yet, so its still a work in progress. I plan to upload it when it's finished. But, while I'm helping out someone else with their story, I need to come up with a few ideas... If you have any, hit me with 'em! The story I'm helping on is that Bleach/Naruto crossover with random person, he's my best friend in real life, but we're both freshman. he's a total idiot though Anyway, he doesn't want to make Naruto too overpowered as he gets a dual zanpakuto like those two captains, but he doesn't want him to be a Quincy/Soul Reaper heritage either, and not a vizored once again, if you have any ideas, hit us with 'em!)