Reviews for The Mirror's Edge
IZINA015 chapter 31 . 8/18/2015
I've never played ME, but now I can partialy see why so many people say it's a good game.
I really like how you got in Faith's head, showed us how she works and what makes her tick. Respect for you for being such a good author and mad respect for Faith for being the most stubborn and badass parkour master!
I think that when I get back from my vacation I'm gonna find myself a copy of Mirror's Edge and try to beat it
Right of the Second Hand chapter 31 . 9/6/2014
Thank you Gramm so much for finishing your story - loved it! Sorry it took so long to say thank you. Work and life, as you know, takes up so much of our time. Enjoy life as much as you can and again thank you.
LadyCha0s chapter 31 . 6/10/2014
*incomprehensible squealing*
That was so good!
DreamW chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is a fantastic job that you've done here and congratulations for achieving your goal! I was always certain that you would keep it up until the end.

This helped me refresh the feelings I have for this game's (and inherently novel's) unique story and atmosphere every now and then. This story of inner and outer fight for freedom resonates with me very much and you've captured that feeling very well.

On a more objective note, you have great storytelling skills and you used quite a rich vocabulary. Which is a very good thing. I've looked up the English dictionary quite frequently while reading these chapters. It was a good learning experience for a non-native English speaker like myself. :)

I wish you success in your endeavors and may you please us with yet another novel some time in the future! :)
Right of the Second Hand chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Awesome, thank you thank you! Love your writing and your take on this story! Please continue with it when you have the time. Regards and thank you again!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
'...but with no alternative, Faith threw herself off the edge.'

Faith's name is pretty convenient in this moment! Really liked this sentence in fact, it just stuck out to me. And as ever, you translate on screen action to words so well. It feels seamless. Keep up the good work. You've almost finished! And what a journey it's been.
Bob chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Good but um... the thing she jumped onto on the helicopter is called a landing skid, not a 'strut'.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/17/2013
I wanted to keep this review somewhat calm, but...

HOLY CRAP, YOU'VE DONE A GREAT JOB! Seriously, everything is just wonderful! I set my alarm early this morning so that I could read more chapters before school. One might say I'm obsessed. Either way, the way you've changed things fits so well, and I haven't noticed many mistakes (the odd spelling typo here and there). Seriously good job!
Admiral Anderson chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
That's one way of taking a train I suppose:)
Admiral Anderson chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Can't say I'm going to miss Ropeburn, he shouldn't have teamed up with the bad guy's.
Admiral Anderson chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Let's hope Miller follows Faith's advice, doubt he'd be walking away unharmed a next time.
Admiral Anderson chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Arriving like the cavalry in a old western movie, I might start to like Miller after all:)
Admiral Anderson chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Unbelievable that Kruger thinks he can pull that off in the middle of a police station. Faith needs to hurry up with her investigation, no telling what else that creep has in store for Kate.
Admiral Anderson chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
Well even though you didn't liked the chapter in the game, you managed to put it down very nicely in this story:)
Admiral Anderson chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Pretty sure those guards aren't your average run of the mill security personnel.