Reviews for Memories of Cake and Death
themortalfangirl chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Wow. Can I just say, this story was freaking amazing! Wow, brilliant! All the characters were perfect! The plot was brilliant! You're an awesome writer! Really! Thank you for this amazing fic! Btw, LOVE Grell and Will in this! 3
EspirituDelMar chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Great story witha bittersweet ending. Loved it
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
OMG in 16 fucking chptrs so much happnd and bloody hell wht happnd ws so unexpected this story was just epic I loved it the plot eas so unique with the dreams and hell it was just awesome.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
I love how you combine both the seasons and the manga into your story and gave it the ending similar to the ending of season 2 of the anime, though the ending was a bit too morbid and depressing for my tastes
maranda111 chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
I really liked this. Took me a while to finish it, but it was worth the effort. Thanks for the great story. Also Ciel being able to see the future was pure genius and a great move on you part. Also I loved how you tied in the anime as well. Some people kind of ignore it.
sarcasm from the eyes chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
love this
Maara Annika chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
I'm pretty sure the psychotic grin he wears whenever he's sparring is a major contributing factor to his success, since everyone's too afraid to attack.

Good done with POV
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Wow. Beautiful. Thank you. ,
CatastophicFailure chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
I think I should feel weird that Ciel is taller than me and I'm 14 o.O
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
WOW. WOW. WOW. It was truly a wonderful read. Honestly I wasn't a fan of the whole GrellxWilliamm but it was worth reading through. I also must admit that I really hated Alois in the Anime, but after reading this fanfic my opinion of him has changed. Great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I FUCKING LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! I WONDER WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AT THE VERY END! HOPEFULLY SEBBY(; DOESNT EAT CEIL'S SOUL.
Dragonanzar chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Funny how despite all the changes, their fate remains the same. I do hope they manage to find some sort of peace together, perhaps where both are valued in the relationship rather than one being unwillingly subordinate. It's rather amusing that Ciel was the Queen's watchdog in his previous life, solving and sorting out crimes that Scotland Yard couldn't deal with, and now he seems to be taking a similar role in Lucifer's court. Are you thinking of a sequel, perhaps a snapshot of the future?

I liked how Alois and Ciel had a good relationship in this life, compared to their bad one in the previous. But then, their bad relationship was probably mostly to do with their demons' lies more than anything else. It was quite sad the way he became unhinged with the memories of his previous life instead of merely being a reasonably stable, flamboyant drama queen.

Thank you for writing and completing such and engaging story.
StrawBerry234 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
When I finish reading the whole story and chapters I started to cry. I cried because it was so amazing and wonderful. I hope you right more for this story I really like it.

This is wonderful story and I hope you write more.
syrini chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
Wonderful! Absolutly fantastic, though I do have to say I was a little sad for no lemons... But it was still great. I love how you incorperated the second season into the fic. Especially the end, it was nice to see Sebby mad, and dissapionted, but that they still accept their fate. :)
Midnight Fearie chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
Wow. Just...wow.

I honestly can't describe how good this was. And to be your first story? Wow, that right there is an amazing accomplishment and proves that any stories you right in the future will just continue to improve. I personally think you did exceptionally well. You really captured a certain essence of Hell, and Heaven as well. Though I must admit, Kuroshitsuji will make you somewhat fear angels. But I digress.

Applause to you for this story, with cake and New Moon Drop tea! I really hope you do an epilogue, and I'm looking forward to maybe seeing you right another Kuroshitsuji fic in the future.

You did so well with these characters. Alois, especially, because I think he could be a hard character to write about. His slight lack of sanity can make him a very interesting character, and you incorporated that into your story very well. I didn't originally care for Alois, but I can not imagine anyone not being touched by his story, and you made all the sadness I felt from his first death come back, and that phtoto with the letter he left really won me over. You captured all of the characters very well. Undertaker, Grell, Sebastian...

This was just an amazing story all together, every character and every chapter, from start to finish. I hope you do write more Ciel and Sebastian stories some time in the future, especially an epilogue to this. Good luck and happy writing!